This is a horrible website

I would like to say your non-sense rules waisted a lot of my time.
It took me 30min to figure out how to post a new topic and after writing a detailed post, damn thing gonna tell me i cant post multiple embedded media at a new member (whatever that means), and everyone knows you need multiple pictures when asking a question in 3d Art for people to have a clear understanding of what you’re asking. 3d art is already a very time consuming for me to come here looking for help and you waist more of time. You should become an art gallery, as soon as i figure out how to delete my profile Goodbye forever. You waisted 2hrs of my life.

Just become an art gallery!!!

Well, it means that you’re a new user, and that you can’t post multiple images. This is a spam prevention tool, nothing more.

And posts like this waste everyone else’s time. If you’d taken some of your apparently wasted time to actually read the rules, then you would have seen that all you need to do is spend ~5 minutes browsing the site, and interacted a little in order to get the trust level required to post more. If you didn’t figure that out in 2 hours, then I’m not sure it was this website that wasted your time…

Maybe try Reddit. It sounds more up your alley.

5 Likes

I think if you ask in the support sub forum the Mods will delete your account.

or or just find a more comprehensive site that allows me to post in 5 mins. I posted on two different sites in the time it took me to rule the Rules,
(what you think the first 30min was you dipstick)

1. How is it a waist of time in general discussion?

2. I can name several ways you can make my post useful. Like i don’t know, making it to where that exact rule pops up as soon as I click the new topic button. and not make me go search for it. If you don’t know how go to a coding forum and see if they make you jump through loops to post. Pin a comment to the top of the forum , of common new member questions. You know, anything that allow me to get back to work instead of making me give you view time. (browers for ten minutes to get priviages WTF ) Tell me your a loser site without telling me your a loser site. you need view that bad

3. How about you be useful and tell me how to delete this profile so I don’t get no more email from you retards. Before I spend whatever spar time I got roasting you.

F*ck you Boos I seen what make you cheer!!!

Thank You Brother!

Maybe 3D is not for you?

1 Like

explain that?

yeah thats what i thought

As I said, try Reddit: https://www.reddit.com/r/blender

Wow, don’t expect any help on other forums with this shitty attitude. Also, this forum is not an airport, there’s no need to announce your departure.

5 Likes

Well, 3D takes a lot of time, perseverance, patience, and reading. If you get so angry and annoyed and abusive over something like this then maybe you haven’t got what it takes to pursue 3D?

3D is also a community with a tradition of helping one another and sharing information openly and in a friendly manner. It’s also always been known as a community of respectful dialogue. Yet you decided to come on here and go straight into aggressive mode.

6 Likes

This gibberish, for instance. Why on earth would you expect people to help you when you behave like this?

2 Likes

yeah seen that response on facebook too bro. so original if you pay attention it was a question on HOW to delete this.

Well, no. “as soon as i figure out how to delete my profile” is not a question. Figure it out though. And bye.

2 Likes

its take reading to learn 3D? So you waisted time to say the exact same thing i said about the time it takes? You didnt need to put 3D you could have put art, skiing, martial art, i don’t know ANYTHING THAT TAKES SKILL. People like you are the reason i would need multiple pictures to get the point of my question across. You tried it at least. that was more than i expected

but the other guy figured it out why couldn’t you?

I would point out that at no point since arriving here have you actually asked anyone for help. You are the one that mentioned using multiple images. No-one else did, because how could they?

It’s pretty strange to come in here and rant and rave about how unhelpful everyone is, and how awful the site is, without actually first asking for some help.

Please go outside and touch some grass. Maybe pet a cat or something. You’ll feel better…

What. what was the point on m original comment. Why I’m a frustrated… now go back and read what you just comment.

Dunno. Maybe you should ask yourself that very question.

then that’s a comprehension problem

1. This i s not “just” a website. It’s a platform for 3D artists and so this site uses a complex forum software (like others also use any premade software) and does not develop this software. And like any other platform this (also) have something like the FAQ where something like “How to do…” is explained…

2. You want something from this community… so you might make yourself familiar with this community first… because also anybody else will spent her/his lifetime for readin this… ( This was part of the netiquette… but i ever thought it was a part of good manners to first listen before talking… and not asking/demanding something first when new in some community…)

3. According to deletion… you registered here… and so you agreed to the Terms of Service

But… since this is the only (and first) constribution you had made yet… it seems you are more interested in fighting over more than two hours… ( initial post 3h ago … last 1h ago ) than asking anything about your actual problem… :person_shrugging:

Good Luck…

2 Likes