Threesome [BWC]

This is my entry for the Blender World Cup 2008.

After a long WIP ( see here ) I finally declare this project finished.

Blender internal renderer. Postprocessing done with blender compositor only.

enjoy

http://loramel.110mb.com/images/threesome_final_thumb.jpg

OMG, this is awesome. really great.

Totally Gallery worthy!

Great mood!

congrats!
it’s an awesome image
good luck in the BWC!
5 stars

Great work!

Wonderful owl and image. Gratz and good luck :slight_smile:

Like everyone above said: great. The only thing that bothers me is the framing; there seems to be a lot of empty space on the left, and the snake goes off the right side. My right eye feels a bit heavy when looking at it.

hah. the name got me excited. the lighting seems a bit funny and the composition is a bit static. however the modeling and texturing are real nice!

The texturing on the snake and owl are quite good, I like how you handled the atmosphere and idea.

Wow! Very Impressive! This is my new desktop background.

+1 Vote for the gallery. 5 Stars easy.

huuwooow, finally you’re done with your BWC entry, very nice work. this is my current desktop… grats and good luck.

worship Besides from the stunning visual elements on this one, the message rocks the most! This is one hell of a jawdropper! Love it! I hope you win! Congratulations, pal. :slight_smile:

Awesome work! Good luck with the contest. 5 stars!

That’s pretty cool Loramel, I really like the transparency on the fangs. The rest is cool too. nice work on the trees and cabinets in the background. Keep it up!

Very impressive piece of work. The atmosphere, modeling and texturing are top notch. good luck in the competition.

Thanks for all the kind comments.

Not being a native english speaker, I just recently found out about the more delicate meaning of the title. Well, thats definitely NOT what I want to portray with these three animals :D.

But I will stick to the title …, maybe draws more attention this way :smiley:

OMG… this is amazing !!

…followed your thread on construction…am blown away …best of luck…

5 * from me! Whew! Amazingy realistic!