toon shader overweight boss

So awesome. I’m loving the expressions on the guy and the cat. Oh, and the cat getting ready to pounce when the guy backs up slightly . . . hahaha haha ha ha . . . man. Keep it up, or else!

NICE! Love the big cat animation!

ahhahah i reallly want to see mooore :smiley:

thanks. glad to hear that you guys enjoy watching it.

Right now I am taking a break from this project as I notice my original plan/story for this guy is not really that great for a short animation. But I am working on other project with similar render style at the moment, will start a new thread when I have more progress on it.

have you try Blender3D? it will be quite simple for you to switch as you already have experience in other 3d software. :slight_smile:

• edit -

some random video. used this guy for blender motion tracking test.

About how much extra time does Freestyle add to the render?

It is not really that noticeable, it is quite fast. The bigger problem will be getting a correct freestyle settings for animation

Respectfully, not at all! OMG, that whole clip is HILARIOUS! Hip-shaking was my favorite part!! Thanks for turning me on to Freestyle.

Just a small update to this old work. Unwrap the head, and did some texture to the face and hair.

and here is a random stupid animation

Also in vimeo

Attachments

You are a wonderful storyteller, keep up the good work!

Looool … I love your animations!

He reminds me to Oliver Hardy.

Did another short and random animation with this model.
Getting abit more confident in animation now.
Probably will start working on the main animation I want to do with this model soon. :slight_smile:

Also in VIMEO

Oh man. That is incredible. I would watch a five hour epic movie about this guy doing whatever office job I assume he does.