Tyrion

He seems a little younger than in the TV show, but the model, the light, the hair, the render is awesome. Congratulations

I thought it was a picture hehe.

Amazing work! Just asking: how long have you been working with blender? And how long did you make this in blender?

your render looks ultra-real!

Awesome!!!

Fantastic job!

That is pretty legit dude. Iā€™d love to see Peter Dinklageā€™s reaction for this. Heā€™d probably pay you tons to buy it.

Itā€™s just amazing!

Superb!

(please enter 10 characters)

Stunning work. Iā€™ve seen before that some already pointed that the skin was maybe a little too paleā€¦ But maybe itā€™s also a matter of tasteā€¦ and artistic choice.
Itā€™s really an excellent work. Congratulations on this well deserved top row. :slight_smile:

The Imp. Absolutely super cool.

this is insanely realistic hair. Itā€™s just amazing all the stuff in Blender is on par with premium 3rd party plugins for premium software. Almost half of this months 3D artist magazine is Blender stuff. Time for premium software to have a price drop or die out I think! Blender is amazing.

Stunning hair shading (and overall aspect too). I agree with pitiwazou

Hope you will make a making-of !

this is sooooo incredible! congrats on the well-deserved top row:)

I think the most impressive part of this work is the likenessā€¦ really spot on!!!

Anyone have any suggestions for tuts or books that would be helpful to learn this aspect, Iā€™ve been struggling with this for a long time.

thanks for the feast on the eyes:)

Amazing!! great model very realistic
I hope i can make something like this one day!

Great Job Dimitrii, The charecter feels so realā€¦ wonderful render. I love the Armour you madeā€¦ awesome

Dudeā€¦ Holy ā€œ@%!?ā€ ! That is Seriously Amazing Work, You sir, Are an Artistā€¦

Well done, it is very good

It looks nice!

IS THIS REAL OR CG? Love it!