Tyrion

Very cool portrait. Now you can sculpt an older one with a scar :wink:

Excellent !!!

Outstanding work, especially hair. Usually hair looks fake, even from pros that post at cgsociety but here everything looks simply outstanding.

Awesome render in every respect! I think easily some of - if not THE - best blender/cycles hair I’ve seen. Bravo!

Just Fantastic.

I’ve said that hundreds of time each time I was seeing it and forgot to let you a message :o

I cant believe this took so long to be featured. Great job man…truly one of the best head sculpts I’ve seen especially in terms of likeness:)

This is just amazing. You are incredibly skilled, thank you for sharing your work. It really shows the immense capabilities of Blender and Zbrush.

If Blender Institute does a realistic project in the future, I hope they will call you in to guide them in this direction of quality - because as others here said, this has to be one of the best representations I’ve seen so far using Blender hair particles in a portrait.

There has to be a way to add a system to allow more than a single vote, or more than just 5 stars… :smiley:

Mein gott!!
That’s so impressive!

best render I’ve seen in a while, wanna share any info about render time? “and pc specs, GPU or CPU, etc…”

Amazing!

PS: Where’s the scar?

Amazing!

Would you be so kind to show Hair setup?

Beautiful work, congratulations! I wonder why it took so long to get to the top row… :slight_smile:

fantastic likeness, and really great emotion… You just want to say “cheer up” to him.

Wow! Great work man, congrats!! =)

Great work, very well done! The likeness is spot on and the hair looks fantastic. Only crit is that the skin is slightly pallid.

render time on CPU - 50 min. Laptop Asus N53. IntelCore i7, Geforce GT 540M, RAM - 8Gb.

Hair setting how in this tutor - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0ggxluuR2Ag

Woah, almost picter-esque! :eek:

Simply great! …what else can I say… :cool:

amazing! … i love it