[Un-official] Chaos Corona 3.0 exporter for Blender | Now supported Blender 4.0 or later

v3.0 is save previews if it has not textures applied but if else so it cannot save and shows error

well, as you can see in my image, even w/o textures thereā€™s an empty preview slot
staying w/ Blender 2.79 for Corona for time being and keeping an eye on this one

keep up the good work :muscle: :+1:

BTW:
Do you plan to fully support latest versions & features?

1 Like

I discussed with CTeam about Corona 8 and they are answered me they are busy with v8.0 development and when they are finished v8.0 then they are release doc for that. For now it is impossible.

2 Likes

Ah, yes, looks like they still havenā€™t updated their SA docs.

"Last modified: 2018/09/10 "

Thanks again :slight_smile:

Hi,
Iā€™ve a problem with Hue/Sat node. I got this error and the standalone doesnā€™t start.

I attach a simple scene file (you have to put a texture as itā€™s not packed with file)
testingCorona.zip (116.8 KB)

1 Like

Will check when I will be at home. Ok?

1 Like

Donā€™t worry.
Iā€™m not using it in a paid work, just personal testā€¦so take your time.

Thanks

1 Like

This FIX YOUR PROBLEM!!! ))

Actually if you guys using Hue/Saturation node so you must add Tonemap Node before Hue/Saturation node!!!

1 Like

Thank you. Now no more error.
Anyway, Iā€™ve tried your setup but changing the Hue/Sat node settings didnā€™t change anything.

This is my setup.

For the 2 test renders Iā€™ve used 2 extreme settings. One with all the values at minimun and one at maximum, but nothing change on rendering.

Where am I wrong?

1 Like

Hi, can you tell me, please:

1. How to turn on and off caustics?
  2. Also Idk why but it says that it still 1.5.2 version but I installed 1.5.5. Did I do something wrong?
  3. Last question - Does this version correspond to the Corona 7?

Hi.

1. It is not problem. I just forgot to update the version name ))
  2. No, It is only works with v1.6, v3.0 (Standalone).
2 Likes

New v1.6 is out on first post! Read with carefuly!

6 Likes

http://www.cgchannel.com/2022/02/community-made-plugin-brings-corona-renderer-to-blender/

3 Likes

Congratulations!

1 Like

Continuing the discussion from Corona Renderer for Blender 3.0 - BCorona 3SE v1.6 is out for Blender 3.2.0 alpha:

Hey! theyā€™re great results and i recently downloaded and installed Corona for blender. Though one issue that I am facing with it is the Interactive Rendering not working? I have to hit render again after making changes unlike our beloved cycles which can show real time changes. is there some issue with my corona or is it yet to be implemented?

2 Likes

Yes Interactive rendering is very important

Hi. Sorry, but I canā€™t promise anything about this.

Interior scene by @jokotriyono
Made in Blender
Rendered using Corona Renderer for Blender 3.0

https://www.instagram.com/p/CayTfHjDhNy/?utm_medium=copy_link

3 Likes