Volvo p1800

That is beautiful… may I suggest a cream white colour?

This is soooo pretty, can’t wait to see more.

yes of course you can suggest colours :slight_smile:
I am sure that a nice cream white will suit that car very well. I’ll give it a try in my next test render.
Maybe just remember me if I forget about it :wink:

Thanks a lot, there will be some progress this weekend!

started working on the interior:

Interior taking shape, materials still placeholders.
The upholstering is looking very pristine and hard, and I am not sure how I am making it look a little bit softer.
here is what it actually looks like: click
What I could do:
-I could use MD and subscribe for a month, but this is ver costly and unfortunately my trial already exeeded :frowning:
-Sculping folds?
-trying to fake it with normal maps and textures.

I am leaning towards normal map and texture method, since, I would probably not be doing any closeups of the seats.

1 Like

If you can, try adding slight creases and imperfections, that might grant the look you are after.

Dasboard work in Progress.

Interior is coming along very well. :slight_smile:

Looking great there Strapazie. Had me thinking for a second that was a reference image of the dashboard. Been missing your posts, glad to see you are still working on it.

Thank you! Yes I havent been posting updates that frequently anymore, but still working on it :slight_smile:

done for today, added some details to the radio, and some chrome parts:

I finished modeling the interior today and started unwrapping the body.
Still way to go, but here is what I have got so far:

Second Image is rendered with only 50 samples using the denoiser.
Not totally satisfiied (especially at the transparent parts), but considering that it only took 50 samples to get that clean I probably should not complain :slight_smile:

PS.: For this test renders I completely switched from previously blender gurus PBR Shader to Blenders principled Shader.

1 Like

Looks awesome and extremely well done. Looks like you will be completing this one. :slight_smile: Great job on this, definitely a show piece,

Finished :slight_smile:

Great Job! Very beautiful and the quality of the work is clean and brilliant! I’m very impressed and inspired. I’m making an Audi S7 at the moment and aim to produce something as clean as your work!