Voronoi Linker addon – Node Wrangler killer!

I stopped doing that on the internet… smashed tomates are really not good for your own display, keyboard and everthing else… it even bounces back on you… and let me tell you tomatoes have somekind of acid which really burns in the eyes…

:tomato: :eyes: :sweat_drops:

3 Likes

Been using this add-on almost a year/when it’s released, everytime when i use Blender.
i don’t have any issue with it & it’s really useful for me.

I’m not sure about the convos above, the code is open to anybody to see & review.
as for wiki google translate works for me :wink:

thank you ugorek

3 Likes

Well, using common sense a script made to break your computer won’t spoil the fun by telling you so !

I didn’t try the addon as I wanted to look at the documentation first to see better how it works, but who like to write docs anyway :smiley:

I should really give it a try at some point since this looks really cool and indeed a great step toward node wrangler !

Well done @ugorek ! and I hope the jokes in the source won’t prevent people from trying it and eventually get a broader adoption !
I should admit that it’s a bit scary , maybe next time do the opposite, adding comment like “this addon will never break your pc”, this function is 100% safe, running that code will make you live longer and so on…

Thanks anyway !

2 Likes

It was nice to meet a fan.

There will be more to come :​D
In the future, RANTO will be part of VL.

3 Likes

Damn, this is fantastic !!! Thanks a lot !

I liked this idea, I will definitely add it in some future releases.

1 Like

It does look really cool, I’m going to try it out :slight_smile:

Friend, I love this plugin so much. :hugs:

1 Like

@ugorek Still haven’t installed and tried it, but I’m really having fun with your compulsion to comment almost every line of code!! It’s precious!! :rofl: :wink:

Sneak peek on the next version:
2023-12-04_04.40.53

14 Likes

Admit it, first you gain people’s trust, and then bam, you put a virus in the addon))00)0

1 Like

gif

7 Likes

Now VL has multi-anchors!
2023-12-05_23.08.15

2023-12-05_23.51.06

5 Likes

Any plans for documentation? It’s quite cool but not very intuitive…

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Creating quality documentation will require a lot of effort and time, and my addon is probably used by… 10 people?
Now I’m too lazy.

5 Likes

Hi, ugorek
Can you demonstrate what the Voronoi Interface Copier does? I’ve basically tried out all the shortcuts, but I don’t know what this one does.
And as a suggestion, next time you create a document, consider showing the shortcuts in a GIF!

In my opinion, your gif are quite useful but adding which keys (and mouse buttons) are you using will add more information and should avoid to build quickly a documentation.

2 Likes

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
It copies the socket name, and inserts it into the group interface name.

1 Like

Thank you very much for your answer. It turns out that it must be operated in a certain nodegroup. :joy:

There is another problem for Blender4. When I use fast connection, the collapsible panel in the node does not automatically expand. I wonder if you will fix this problem in the next version?

I didn’t understand anything. For bug reports, use https://github.com/ugorek000/VoronoiLinker/issues/new