WatchTower

I created this as a result after coming through of couple previous tutorials from Grant Abbitt as I wanted to try out if I am able to make something on my own :smiley:

3D model on sketchfab:

18 Likes

I featured you on BlenderNation, have a great weekend!

1 Like

Can you link some of the tutorials that lead to this? I’d like to try some low poly art style, but it is surprisingly more difficult to grasp than it may seem! maybe it’s just me.

1 Like

Hi Karl,
sure. I started work on the watchtower straight away after completing Grants Abitts Sea Shack as I wanted to try some of my own concepts. There is an explanation of all needed basics regarding low poly modelling and a lot of useful tips and tricks in the tutorial. But it is kind of “for beginners” turorial, so I am not sure if it brings you any new information, I guess that you might already know all that stuff.

Then I think Polygon Runway is a great inspiration for lowpoly modeling and he has a lot of tutorials with very usefel tips and tricks on youtube too.

1 Like

Thanks. I’ll give this a watch. There may be a lot of recap information, but there is usually something new or another angle on something that I had not considered previously.

1 Like