WatchTower

I created this as a result after coming through of couple previous tutorials from Grant Abbitt as I wanted to try out if I am able to make something on my own :smiley:

3D model on sketchfab:

17 Likes

I featured you on BlenderNation, have a great weekend!

1 Like

Can you link some of the tutorials that lead to this? Iโ€™d like to try some low poly art style, but it is surprisingly more difficult to grasp than it may seem! maybe itโ€™s just me.

1 Like

Hi Karl,
sure. I started work on the watchtower straight away after completing Grants Abitts Sea Shack as I wanted to try some of my own concepts. There is an explanation of all needed basics regarding low poly modelling and a lot of useful tips and tricks in the tutorial. But it is kind of โ€œfor beginnersโ€ turorial, so I am not sure if it brings you any new information, I guess that you might already know all that stuff.

https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLn3ukorJv4vsIOjZoMToZusH2uOyjCu6G

Then I think Polygon Runway is a great inspiration for lowpoly modeling and he has a lot of tutorials with very usefel tips and tricks on youtube too.

1 Like

Thanks. Iโ€™ll give this a watch. There may be a lot of recap information, but there is usually something new or another angle on something that I had not considered previously.

1 Like