Wazou's RMB Pie Menu V2

THANK YOU :slight_smile: this is a really useful tool, i use it all the time :slight_smile: btw i found a little bug. Origin to bottom gives me a traceback with curves

I will check that.
And I will add the circle yes ; )

Hum, everything works fine (really cool :slight_smile: ) but weirdly enough, the offset addon is the only one I cannot install. Any idea?

Look at the console to see the error.
Check you have the good file.

hi, iโ€™m using 2.79 rc and nightly builds, iโ€™m getting crashes with many of your addons.
from a fresh build, speedflow is crashing activation and prior working combinations of all your addons fail activation.
thanks, could you test this out please.

We wait for the official 2.79 to work in this kind of issues.
That will be fixed :wink:

thanks, I really like your tools. :slight_smile:

^^

We will have a lot of work when the 2.79 official will be released :smiley:

Salut Cedric,

I encountered this issue when connecting vertices. Look at the GIF and below the error message I got.

<a href=โ€œhttp://abload.de/image.php?img=pie_menu6oskh.gifโ€ target="_blank">
https://youtu.be/mb6kTfC-_4A

Error: Invalid selection orderTraceback (most recent call last):
  File "C:\Users\leevy\AppData\Roaming\Blender Foundation\Blender\2.78\scripts\addons\wazou_rmb_pie_menu_2_1_3\operator.py", line 1179, in invoke
    bpy.ops.mesh.vert_connect_path()
  File "C:\Program Files\Blender Foundation\Blender\2.78\scripts\modules\bpy\ops.py", line 189, in __call__
    ret = op_call(self.idname_py(), None, kw)
RuntimeError: Error: Invalid selection order

Iโ€™m running on Blender 2.78C.

Many thanks for having a look.

Cheers, Lecra

You have to use the merge tool, not the connect.
Will try to add a message if there is an error.

Hey mate just found this addon not long ago, best one Iโ€™ve used, just wondering though if itโ€™s possible to add more import buttons with the OBJ, FBX etc, I use PSK/PSKX files alot and was hoping I could add it to the menu somehow if possible.

Cheers.

Great Addon. Is it possible to change from RMB to LMB reason when we use the addon after click with RMB and add a object say cube and when we need to move or drag we have the habit to move the manipulator and with RMB we drag but it did not work due to the RMB addon with LBM we have to select and then drag. If it is possible to change the RMB to LMB and rest the same.

@Blenux, you can edit the code.

@atekdigital, change the keymap in the preferences of the addon.

Thanks for the reply sorry did not get in user preferences can u plz show a screen shot what and how to change.

In the keymap tab if you use the last version.

hi, iโ€™ve been mapping the menu to double left click.
this works great for me.
left click places cursor as usual, double left click brings up the menu.

I like the addon much flexibility to work it. Is there any feature i dont know yet or can u add in it. I want is the empty slot which i can add my shortcut to the pie menu. For example In the import/export we have options obj, fbx, stl, alembic and i want other than that svg option so how can i add. If a empty slot or unwanted i can remove or add. And in the edit mode Mark seam or clear seam is not available if there are add or remove slot we can edit with are requirements.

You will have to edit the addon yourself to have what you want.

how can i edit the addon. so there is feature we can edit may i know how.

You have to know how to code :wink: