What theme is that ?

What UI-theme is this (dark background, light icons, different icons) and where can I get it?

I’d suggest it’s Broken’s theme. You might try asking him for it, or just making it yourself using a bit of the old eyedropper.

But how do I change these icons?

Ah, yes - good point!
First of all you’ll need the icon file. Look here for one of the .png icon files, which you then put in the folder <your blender install>/.blender/icons. If you’re on *nix or Mac then .blender will be hidden and may be somewhere unexpected - search the forums for it if necessary. You’ll need to create the icons folder.
In the User Preferences window (pull down from the top), select Themes, then Add a new one based on your current one. Under the top SelectBox to the right, select UI and Buttons, and in the bottom one select Icon File. Then select the file you put there. If it’s not there, try reselecting the current one and it should then search for the files again.

Hope I got that all right… :stuck_out_tongue:

Looks like that icon file (the zip file) only contains the icons for the browser window. Do I have to ask broken for all of the other icon files? Or do I just use one of those big pngs that contain all icons?

Yah-huh.

They’re Jendrich’s (spelling?) icons. Can’t remember where I got em from.(svn build perhaps)

But you can get em here:
Copy the file to the icon folder and choose as per indigomonkey’s instructions

Attachments

1 Like

http://wiki.blender.org/index.php/Manual/User_Preferences#Themes

Thank, that worked. Now what is the best way to contact broken to ask for the (color)theme? Is he a member in here?