What's your big project right now?

I have a tendency to have almost unachievable ideas, but I can’t help working on them anyways. About 10 years ago, I’ve written a story, ment for publishing it as a novel, fantasy-style, but it never happened.

When I found the possabilities of 3D I thought of making a movie from it. Since the cost of 3D animation software can be enormous I decided not to continue it. I’m working on it alone, have no financial possabilities to start a business with 3D, and don’t know anyone in the neighbourhood to help me.

Thanks to finding Blender I’ve started working on the idea again. Now it still is an almost impossible project, since it would be 3 full lenght movies of 3 hours. Having a team would be great, but it is really hard for me to organise this kind of thing, because in Belgium not really much is going on in the 3D world. Another reason is that I have a really detailed view in my mind on how it should look like. If anyone would help, he or she should share that view and use that as close as possible.

I still work on it, because my real passion is ‘to create’, and that’s more then 3D alone. If I can’t finish it, it would be sad ofcourse, but nobody, including, and even most important, myself, can blame me of not having tried to achieve my dream.

Greets,
Bartje