Where is scale in the array?

Where is scale in the array?

If you mean the array modifier, you can use another object’s transform to gradually scale, rotate and translate the duplicates. (Object Offset property)

1 Like

@Helluvamesh thanks for the reply, and the following is not aimed at you.

Yes, there’s other way to accomplish this, But why in all that is standard, is there not a X,Y,Z Scale and rotate settings in the array? I love bender but come on, really. One more script on my list to write.

1 Like

I wish there was such a feature since always requiring to place an empty to scale the array is not what i call an efficient workflow.

I am also currently struggling to find how to scale at various point along my array like scaling the middle bigger and scaling extremity smaller and array seem to only accept one empty to do the scaling so i am stuck on this at the moment.

1 Like

I just ran into this , which is why I’m here, and YES it is an insane lacunae in the Array functionality.

Even if “hey noob, there’s a workaround”, it’s still lame: an industry-standard replacement should ship with 2.81 that includes scaling and rotation. Call it Array+ if you like. But geeze… c’monnnn.

This kinda thing makes it difficult to evangelize the software.

Try the Array tools