Winter Hotel Project

Hello fellow 3D enthusiasts,

I’m excited to share the results of my latest project, which involved creating a winter-themed scene for a complex of 5 buildings located in a picturesque ski zone in Colorado. The goal was to capture the essence of winter and infuse the image with a captivating winter look.

I invite you to take a look at the images I’ve created and let me know your thoughts. Your feedback and insights are greatly appreciated!

Thank you for taking the time to check out my work. I hope you enjoy it as much as I enjoyed creating it!

Check my Sketchfab!

16 Likes

Very nice work. :ok_hand:

(btw, all the text is duplicated in your post)

1 Like

Thanks!

It’s correct now! Thank you!

1 Like

The first one and direct camera caught my attention, because they show the building in the very pleasing angle that suits the building. Only one I do not like so much is 01 (second image) framing with plants needs a bit more love :slight_smile: Anyway GJ!

1 Like

Thank you, GJ. I appreciate all your commentaries and I will use your suggestions on next jobs!

@3Dshaker I did the Spring Season first and changed it to winter season in a second round. Please, can you give me your opnion about this render? Thank you!

2 Likes

I featured you on BlenderNation, have a great weekend!