(Wip) A Fox Splash Remix

This is the Sketchfab Screen Shot of my Submission I tried my best to match the EEVEE render I did as FOV and Camera position, I go pretty close. I really enjoyed this and learnt a Fews thing about the capabilities of SketchFab

yep canā€™t get the Thumbnail change to work. but I got a the SF screen of my model

Iā€™m not sure why itā€™s not working. I made a note to look in to it later this weekend - I donā€™t have time today, sorry.

itā€™s fine, donā€™t worry about

1 Like

Itā€™s a beauty! You thinking about any changes for the final stretch?

Honestly, I have no idea what to improve. There are some things I would like to add in, but SketchFab does not support them, mainly Fresnel and Volumetric Fog also I would like the ability to parent Objects to Sketchfabā€™s camera to fake some effects. Overall Iā€™m happy with what I got and got as close to the EEVEE render as possible.

1 Like

Aye, as far as DOF goes, perhaps a further out layer of sparkles. Always so satisfying when you spin the model on Sketchfab and those kind of details blast you in the extreme foreground for just a second

true, I think the downside of creating a Fake Volumentic fog itā€™s a mesh so it tends to block quite a bit. but I see what I can do

This is me attempting to breakdown this time-lapse of a screen recording of the
ā€œMake a Splash in Amsterdamā€ Blender Challenge.

Hey! Just a quick reminder that thereā€™s now less than 12 hours remaining to wrap up your challenge entry - submissions close at 2022-09-15T21:59:00Z, GMT+1 (click on the link for some international times).

If you havenā€™t done so already, please review this post which contains some essential information for preparing your submission.

At the very least, upload your work to Sketchfab as soon as possible and add the #bcon22challenge tag.

Itā€™s also a good idea to add a link to your WIP topic in the description of your Sketchfab model so we can easily find it.

Iā€™ll also keep a close eye on the FAQ topic today, so if you have any issues or questions please post it there as soon as possible.

Good luck!

Hey! We just announced the winners - check it out!