Wip realistic female

She looks wonderful! Eyes look perfect now.

thx mate !! :slight_smile: im doing a hard render now so i think it l be up in an hour or so… think im ready to soon call it finished ! :slight_smile: so next image is last change for input :smiley:

okay so here is a little more quality render… ofc i forgot to texture the arms…doh ! … so ill have to redo that, I think im gonna pull down the skull a tiny bit above the eyes… some more details in the lips and then ill will go over the texture one more time and then i think this is done to take more angles etc…

Any body got more things or something u wanna add I would appreciate it

3 Likes

I would lower the brow ridges. Too much space between the eyebrow and the eyebrow.

1 Like

ye agree. thats what I meant with the quoute above :smiley: … brow ridge where more well correct… :smiley: cheers mate

1 Like

okay so here is the 98% done image … ( i think ) so its a big task ofc but now it just finnishing the hair and then ill go for the big render and call it on this character :slight_smile:

1 Like

okay guys think im done… will render some more images and i think i will post this as done tomorow so feel free to comment it then :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Can u show your uv map?

That’s great work and improved work I’ve seen so far. if you keep this up, then one day, you’ll able to add that in the 3D environment using VR gears, no one will able to tell that she wasn’t a human being but would thought she is another human being who just joined the game.

lmao. :+1: :ok_hand:

2 Likes