Xmas Eve ( Game Project )

Only 75 days left guys, and I had the idea for a simple xmas game.

It involves a round, ball shaped Santa Claus rolling around the north pole, completing challenges against the clock.

The challenges would be things like “collect 10 presents before the time runs out” and things like that.

I am looking for a few people for the following jobs:

-3D artist ( 1 more wanted!)
-musician

We will be using the Unity3d engine, and well… 75 days left… LETS get started!

I will program and work on the 2D side of things:)

The Team:

mikesgames - 2D / Programming
RidderCoenraad - concept / 3D
MrStugelmayer - 3D/ Animation

Apply if you want to take part. This would be a fun and cute game to make :slight_smile:

I have sorted out the basic programming for the character rolling, points sored, changing levels,etc. I have a lot of free time :slight_smile:

I have sorted out the basic programming for the character rolling, points sored, changing levels,etc. I have a lot of free time :slight_smile:

cool :smiley:
I can help with this project. I can do concept art and 3d modelling. Im still learning about textures, animation and all that.

Welcome to the team dude!

I have added you to the team list!

I could help, but right now I’m really busy with a film I’m making with my brother :slight_smile:

Hey Loughlin.

I notice you are working on way to much ( about 3 game projects, and a film :stuck_out_tongue: ) so, i will have to turn you down sorry

ok no problem m8

At least you took that well :slight_smile:

Anyone else??

I’m pretty sure that there’s a lot of fun if it’s happen.

hey dude, tell me what you wanna do, and you can take part!

Hey everyone,
I made some concept art for this project. Im currently working on the santa claus, making it in 3d and stuff.

Attachments

Thanks Peter.

I am working on the sleigh at the moment.

anyone wanna join the project and make rudolph?

BUMP!

anyone else wanna help out?

I wouldn’t mind helping out. However I am working on a big game right now, but this is a Christmas game, I can take a little time out of the other game for Christmas. If you wanted my help i would prefer to do level design. How big would the levels be?

Um, then why are you posting this on the blender forums? :eyebrowlift2:

um… not very large, but a nice size, to fit the minigames on :slight_smile:

Because all 3D assets in the game will be made in Blender. Even the levels :slight_smile:

It’s only compiled in Unity, so we have more publishing variety.

please can i help? I’m not very busy any more :slight_smile:

modelling i guess?

Why not :slight_smile:

make us some low poly tree models :slight_smile: they must have a similar style to the concept art for santa,rudolph,etc.

Email it to me when your done. Do not attach the file to the topic post

do i have to make a tree? can’t i make somthing else?