you know you blend to much when

… When you look at the clips that hold weights on bars (for weight lifting) and think how you could do that with the Screw and Spin commands.

when you wake up at 3 o clock to start blending because as soon as the sun rises and you try to render your computer will overheat (note; i live in Australia)

When you unsuccessfully use the X key to delete items on your PC.

When you revive month-old threads.

When you keep hovering over menus in other apps and wondering why they won’t open, and keep trying to turn 2D images with the mmb.

Probably been said already but I constantly do this.

when you see polygons in the mirror (the cheek vertices are so easy to place, but the nose is much harder)

When you start telling Jokes like this:

How many BlenderHeads does it take to screw in a lightbulb?

4:
One to model the Ceiling, one to model the bulb, one to add a Texture and one to animate the screwing mechanism.

You know you blend too much when you don’t mind having to produce movies and series and lots of other stuff (I know from experience).

When you start saying “shift-D” instead of “copy” (always gets weird looks…)

when you actually draw a wireframe on your face with pen. It’s in my plans for the near future.

you know you blender too much when you see noobs bumb this stupid thread multiple times and it doesnt get any funnier

you know you blender too much when you see noobs bumb this stupid thread multiple times and it doesnt get any funnier

You know you blend too much when you blame blending too much for people posting on a thread and feel you have to comment on that.

I do the same exact thing. A lot of times I try to see things in wire frame, or look for the G button when I want to move an every day object (not joking)

“you know you blender too much when you see noobs bumb this stupid thread multiple times and it doesnt get any funnier” -Valarking

As long as the thread hasn’t been autolocked, it’s fine to post in it. By the way, it’s spelled “bump” :rolleyes: