You Know You're a Blender User When...

thanks for the sympathy :o.

it’s branching out into realism now…and I’m not liking it one bit.

When you stay up till almost 3:00 AM watching Renderfarm.fi render out your small animation.

I’m doing that right now (though it’s 2:34 and almost finished) :D:D:D

@N00b@Blender haha im 15 and im homeschooled, thats hilarious! hahaha

@TRAITengineer I’m 15 and homeschooled, also. 0.0

@TRAIT and Sonic, hehehe… Wouldn’t you know it, we’re stuck in the same boat.

Even better, anything I do on my computer when I am supposed to be doing something else, is now characterized as doing Blender. :smiley:

Also, did you hear 2.58 has been released?

Hehehe!!! I’m 17 and homeschooled (till next year). :smiley:
And your not talking about my A 132 2.58 are ya? :smiley:
http://db.tt/tJWfS28

No, though it is cool as well.

All: BLENDER 2.58 HAS BEEN RELEASED. HEAD OVER TO BLENDER.ORG IMMEDIATELY AND PROCEED WITH YOUR DOWNLOAD TO GET THE LATEST VERSION.

And no, I am not excited, and no, I was not shouting… :smiley:

You know you’re a Blender user when you are more excited about each new release than you are about the weekend, etc…

DARN!!! not out for MACOSX 10.4.

:mad:

Windows wins!! Sorry, had to rub it in. :smiley:

i read the release log for 2.58 and its cool, but i think ill wait till 3.x comes out :smiley: i dont think ill need those features. and besides, i already have 4 versions of blender. i dont need another one lol

Yeah, I downloaded the installer, but haven’t installed it yet. It seems most of the fixes were for BGE anyway. I am only running 2.57, 2.49b, and Cycles, but that is more than enough.

yeah thats what i have, only i have a version with a built in luxrender, also.

I have a windows too I just prefer using my Mac. It’s easier to get to :smiley:

Oh… That takes all the fun out of baiting you… Could you hear the wind go out of my sails?

i heard it.

That stinks… I also use a mac. :smiley:

So far I have met 3 other homeschoolers on here, 2 of which are christian. (DO NOT START AN ARGUMENT ABOUT THAT!)

hey, im a christian! are you? :smiley:

Ok, now I have met 3 other homeschoolers and all 3 of them are christian :smiley: And yes, I’m a christian.

Yes…did I establish I was at all?

Yep, christian over here as well… Though we are not supposed to post on religion, etc because it infuriates people, (and this is a Blender forum) :). If you want some laughs for your day, use the search function, and go read some of the old, locked evolution debates… Some of them are hillarious.:smiley: