365, make something cool every day [by zuggamasta]

Holy crap, dude! These are great!! Good luck and keep at it!

Wow…I just stumbled on this thread, I’m really impressed with everything I have seen. It’s a great idea, and I wonder what makes you choose the things you decide to create. Someone probably asked already, but I just scanned your renders. I’m going to bookmark this to my desktop so it reminds me to return and check out your progress.

so far this is really impressive. I MUST KNOW how you did that sponge material on the soldering iron??!!!

@zuggamasta you must be awarded for your mind blowing work!

a mario fan I see :wink: nice work man. this is some good stuff right here

Wow!

Amazing work. Some interesting ideas too.

Asome… O_o

Amazing renders :smiley:

Nice style, some really terrific use of textures in post pro too.

Amazing work. Makes me want to try.

I actually quite like the curves for geometric contrast.

Thanks corby2077 , you really should give it a try. It’s really fun to work with that!

3PointEdit, I liked the idea too, but I can’t render it on subsurf 6 (to minimize the artefacts on the edges of the curved ones) But maybe I will somehow get it to work later on :wink:

/uploads/default/original/3X/a/1/a1b0f0cb259fd820e941c204e43a3ef2f50f4529.jpgd=1360541134&thumb=1
Marry me!

Really cool stuff! Knowing that all models take only one day makes it even more impressive. Some of them would definitely take me a week to figure out how to do them :slight_smile:

Amazing … Good luck

McBuff are you sure, you want to marry this tree? :smiley:

Thank you etoya, but there are not many renders that are really that heavy to create some are just fun to make. :slight_smile:

Render for the 13.02.2013 “Someone flooded my Cornell Box” nothing really special, but something I always wanted to create!
The final Image is composed from a Cycles Image (6666 samples which took 3hrs to render :confused: ) and a Luxrender Image (bidir approx 40min (I didn’t noted at wich sp/p ))
http://zuggamasta.de/wp-content/uploads/2013/02/13_02_2013-375x375.jpg

keep up the good work :slight_smile: after the year load all 365 images into one thread in the finished projects section :stuck_out_tongue:

Blown away. Could you make some timelapse movies showing how you do it?

TheHook, I could do a timelapse some time, when I Model, Light and Shade, yes. :slight_smile:

Thank you ctdabomb!

I updated yesterdays Image!

Ha, looks just like my soldering iron. Excellent job.