list all the materials in a project
Blender’s standard functions can view the material list from the outliner,
But, you can not see the preview and can not assign / select immediately.
This add-on is that makes this possible.
- Display all Materials and Worlds in the project
- Select an object with a material
- Select by list (Mouse Click icon)
- Delete Material
- Delete by list (X icon)
- Bulk delete material for 0 users ( (X) Icon)
- Display the number of all Materials and Worlds in the project (in Panel Header)
- Assign to the current material slot (+ icon)
- Rename Material Name
- Display number of users
Material Grouping Display Function
list to show what was filtered by material path index.
Can be treated like grouping.
ver1.4 Current issues
- There is a space in the filter list
- If a path index is used for its intended purpose, it can not be used for grouping purposes.
- Can handle only 20 filters
- property → Material → “All Maternal List” Panel
- 3D View→ Property Shelf(N Key) → “Tools” Tab → “All Maternal List” Panel
The add-on version of Blender 2.79 is currently ver 1.3.0.
I Give priority to the update of Blender 2.8 version.