Anthony's - Sketchbook

Great snowcone! :smiley:

Thanks V, starting to get hot here. :yes:
To hot to walk to the snowball stand across the street so I made my own.:no:

Went back and played with the colors and saturation a little bit.

The only thing that your missing is the brain freeze and the stain on my shirt that always occurs when I eat those things. :slight_smile: The desaturation changes you made work well I think.

Blueberry and strawberry? :smiley: Increase the saturation on this one and maybe a little darker value, and you have more of a cherry :smiley:

Cherry was actually my goal but I stopped at a strawberry/cotton candy because of the gradient effect I was getting in the ice.

Thanks man, glad you are getting into the spirt of the image. I know the ATL has got to be hot right now.

I don’t know about ATL, but Texas has been unusually cool – relatively – this year.

Where 'bouts in Texas? I’m just west of DFW.

Right off 377 just east of very north FW. Watauga. Sandwiched between Haltom City, Fort Worth, Keller, and North Richland HIlls. How about you?

Ha, 121 at 183. :wink:

Close to North East Mall? :smiley:

I work evenings over at the Olive Garden up in Grapevine off 114/121 and Main.

(Won’t be there tonight, but I’m there most nights… Thursdays are the one day I take off.)

I know the location. Have to try and get together at some point.

Playing around with Dan Browns panel technique.

Any Old Republic players should know this building.

Okay… I haven’t played Old Republic, but I was thinking Star Wars, so I was along the right lines :smiley:

Playing with Kent’s marble shader.

Cool looking marble Anthony! :smiley:

Ah yes, because a marble gun is always useful :wink: I’m just kidding around.
I never realized you had a sketchbook until now, and just read through it. There quite a bit of nice work you have in here!

Its designation is AR-t and is in its second incarnation. :wink:
Thank you for taking the time to browse and for the kind words.

Thanks V.

Bottle of San Sebastian port I have sitting on my desk.
I cut out some of the labeling and went with a raised medallion for the crest instead of paper.