I’m Paul Kotelevets, you may know me as 1D_Inc - Blender quad topology baroque/classic modeller, concept designer of different tools, such as F2, or diamond Blenderfund donator.
I has got a little anniversary
- 500 000 downloads of my very first free stock baroque model - Mirror table, so I’ve decided to celebrate this event.
I, with generous help of Albert Shamseev, made made my first baroque interior, and rendered video in 60 fps in Blender 2.8 beta’s eevee.
- 4 000 000 faces (8 mln tris)
- 415 Mb (with 70 Mb Irradiance cache, and 170 Mb - all textures packed in)
- 4 light sources, no HDRI
- No subd modifier used
- No normal maps except books and service.
Eevee rendering engine:
- Irradiance cubemap + volume 5x4x3 (1024x), 3 bounces
Video stats :
- 1920x1080 60 fps 5000 frames ~ 14sec per frame on GTX 770 (~30 sec for DOF)
UPD Scene is prepared for stock sale.