Blender Game Making Challenge 10 Winner: Insectors by Wallmasterr

jackass 3d anyone? wee mans chronic tacos?.. or something :slight_smile:

Awesome, that is a good choice for a theme. Leaves many options open. Good luck to all!!!

or duck hunting… also good idea :slight_smile:

E.T. the extra terrestrial, anyone? xD

And the movie I mentioned would be kinda freakin’ awesome (Death Sentence) if done right… HMMMMMMMMmmmmm

good theme! trying to turn my mind … :smiley:

Damn, this is a hard theme! Making a game around a movie is a tough task, and I rarely watch movies or TV. My favorite movies are the last two films of Nolan’s Batman trilogy, and Star Trek: Into Darkness. Yeah, I only watch the occasional popular action flick. I think my best bet would be to make a Batman game. I’ll just focus on one narrow aspect of Batman’s adventures, and make it into the best game I can. I’ll go for a cartoony art style so I can get away with spending less time on graphics.

My only problem with this Idea is all of the copy right laws.

AHH! I can not think of anything, I must hurry I followed the bgmg from 8, and I’ve never been able to participate, I do not see many movies. :spin:

What about them? There is nothing stopping people making games on movies unless they try and sell them.

@carlo697
Welcome !
I doesn’t have to be a movie, tv-show and cartoons are fine to.

There are no copyright issues here, you are creating fan art and while you keep it non-commercial you are fine. Its like making a desktop wallpaper of your favorite movie.

Thanks for the help that makes me feel better

Im thinking eather insectors or Legend , hmm

Whats everyone else think ?

That Legend, that would be an interesting world for a game.

ye , if i go with this idea (Legend) its gona be close, on time :P. the problem with basing a game on a movie is that u have to try to tell the story and weve only got a week. Il give it my best shot though :smiley:

I am in. .i will make a hillarious game this time

Sounds good, I will join this time.

i don’t think you need to be telling the entire story for a movie in the game. Maybe better just to pick one aspect of the movie and work with that. Trying to fit an entire story into a simple(ish) game would a difficult task.

heres the tread for my progress
http://www.blenderartists.org/forum/showthread.php?304779-BGMC-10-Insectors
Im gona go with insektors , mabie like panzer dragoon

Okay, so I’ve made some models for my game and I’ll be texturing them soon. Can I use textures that I made for a previous game? The only thing I could find on the blog was that you were allowed to use old code you already had.

I shall look for a favorite movie/cartoon show that doesn’t have a game with it. In fact, I may already have an idea.