BOOKSHOP (ELY in UK)

Topping and Company Booksellers is an amazing bookshop in ELY (close to Cambridge in UK) and I really wanted to make it in 3D

50 Likes

And this is the real bookshop in Ely :slight_smile:

4 Likes

NICE!
and BTW, I bought many books there. Are you going to do the Cathedral next?:wink:

1 Like

It is a wonderful place (and independent i believe ?). You can choose your books drinking a coffee cup or a tea. Just magic.

For the Cathedral, it would be a great project… but also a very big project! You can begin :innocent:

Neat that you wanted to make a 3d of it

This is amazing! I would put a little more reflectiveness and fresnel on the glass though.

There is more than 50000 references in this bookshop. May be i should have make a 3D version of each one ! :slight_smile:

i agree with you. And also improve lightening and compositing. If you know good masterclasses, i’m interested.

I featured you on BlenderNation, have a great weekend!

I am very honored! Thanks a lot :smiley:

1 Like

17 likes !!! Thanks a lot to every one :slight_smile:

Shoot. I forgot to like. Here.

1 Like

Thanks a lot

You’re on the #featured row! :+1:

WAOW !!! Thanks a lot, i’m very happy !

1 Like

In the real world, this bookshop is very amazing (more than 50 000 titles for an independent bookshop !!!) and it was a pleasure for me to do it in 3D. The owner of the bookshop has sended me a little “wink” on my instagram when i posted it. I think he liked it (and he recognized it!)

Thanks a lot, Bart

2 Likes

Reminds me of Black Books (except for the color of course). How did they survived the last year?

1 Like

In some ways, the two “preppie” students are the best part. :slight_smile:

1 Like

May be click and collect ?

And good news: they like books!

1 Like