Broken image links

Hey guys,

The images in my posts have been broken for a while now.
I host the images on my server and link to them in the posts. The things I had been doing before, that were working are now broken. And many of the old posts I had have broken images.

Can some of you guys look into it please and point me to a way to fix the thread?

Here’s my sketchbook thread with the example of broken links.

I’m looking in to it.

Your images should be back now, can you check?

Thanks! Most of the thread images are being displayed now. There’s a few at the very end of the thread that are still broken. I’ll have a look at those and report back

For future reference, can you give me insight at what was the cause for this?
A whole bunch of those images and links I haven’t touched and they just stopped being displayed. But I’ve noticed, more or less anything I had been posting lately won’t display, not just that thread. What am I doing wrong, or to phrase it better, if I’m hosting images on my server how do I link them in posts?

In case I need some more support regarding this, do you want to switch to PM, or we continue using this thread?

Odd thing is, any of the posts that still have broken images, if I go to edit them - the images display OK in the EditPriviewWindow.

Here’s an example of a post in that same thread that still has broken image link:

And in the new post I made, just now, the image link is broken again. Can you point me at what I’m doing wrong? I use Upload > From THe Web

This is the post:

Update:
After some time, when I checked this post again - it’s working now.

… The issue still remains with the images near the end of my thread (linked in the prior posts) of my Sketchbook

Hmm, I can’t see the broken images. If you give me the links of the individual posts that have issues, I’ll rebake them. You can access those links by clicking on the date of the post:

They’re all loading now. Thanks on helping out!
:+1:

1 Like