Brush Manager is an add-on for Blender that helps you to create custom brushes, store them in a file and organize the library of various categories of brushes.
It also has themes for brushes preview and this add-on makes easy to apply a new themed icon for your newly created brush and for existing brushes as well.
Fully supported Blender version: 2.83 for Linux/Windows
You can also use it for 2.90 version. It has been tested in the current build of Beta stage.
- Open Blender and select Edit->Preferences
- Click Add-ons category and then ‘Install…’ button
- Select the downloaded file
- Check the ‘Brush Manager’ option in the add-ons dialog
Here is the link for free Orb Stylized Brushes https://gumroad.com/l/zMJlJ
Main UI Panel:
Main UI Panel with the search filter turned on:
Menu of the Brush Manager with various operations:
Brush Manager 1.0.5
- First implementation of the Popup menu with a hotkey (Alt + Space)( I’m still looking forward towards Blender 2.90 release. I hope there will be a new possibility in python API for a better version of the brushes palette.
Here you can change the hotkey if it has already using by another add-on:
… and a new Preference setting: