CAD Snap Utilities

then I highly suggest to make that clear on your market place !
afbeelding

1 Like

I didn’t know that gumroad has updates support! If so, I’ll take a look :wink:
(And the price will be much lower since the gumroad’s rates and fees of are much smaller).

We were talking about the addon extude_and_reshape and not Snap Utilities.
Anyway, I deleted the message to avoid confusion.

3 Likes

it sounded like the tool didn’t work in your add-on but its good to hear it does !

The Blender API has changed and you need to update to the version 5.9.14 of the addon on the site.

1 Like

Thanks. it works on 5.9.14

Hi! Is free Line version updated too?
I don’t have menus and functionality shown on wiki page.

Yes but the wiki is not up to date.
In 2.8 you have to search for this tool:
icon_line

@mano-wii
I don’t know if you’ve noticed, but the line tool no longer displays the visual-preview of the lines and snap points

1 Like

I didn’t see problem with the lines, but only snap points.
It looks like the Blender addons repository is updated with a delay, this problem has been fixed for at least a week.
But anyway, yesterday the original bug was solved in the blender itself, it affected other tools like the knife.
Today’s build should already work without problems.

1 Like

I’m waiting for the new build to check … because with the current one I don’t notice any improvements

In fact there was an error in the line version that comes with Blender.
Fixed now. Thanks for the report :slight_smile:

1 Like

Now it works.
Thanks!

2 Likes

@mano-wii the line builtin addon is broken again ¯_(ツ)_/¯

It’s working here…

1 Like

I did a factory reset and it works …
there is probably some other addon or something else that is recently in conflict

1 Like

Hi mano-wii.

I am a bit confused, I have found your add-on here: https://gumroad.com/l/IaqQf and also inside blender 2.80, in its addons list (Snap Utilities Line version 5.9.15).

Is the one in blender a “light” version and the one on gumroad a “pro” version (with advanced features) ?

yes it’s exacly that. line version it’s just the line cutting tool

1 Like

The version in gumroad and Blender Market has 4 operators: “Line”, “Move”, “Rotate” an “Extrude/Reshape”.

The one that comes with Blender only has the “Line”.

Both are updated regularly.

2 Likes

bought the add-on, enjoying it :slight_smile: question: for ergononimc purposes is it possible to map the “press ENTER to commit” to a i.e. spacebar ? allot of powerusers only use hotkeys close to the left hand and the enter button is ergonomically painful for me to use.