Challenge #799 (12/10/18) Entries CLOSED

Theme #799 for Friday 12th of October 2018 is:

Chaos

Entry closes on Monday, 22:30 GMT (Mon, Oct 15, 2018 10:30 PM)

“There are two main goals for these contests: Fun and Glory.
Fun: You get only 4 days to create a cool image, based on the theme for the week.
Glory: After 2 days of voting, a winner is declared. The winner picks the theme for next week.”

Please remember to state if your entry is pure, open or non-competing.
For details please check out the: CHALLENGE RULES

Btw.: Comments are welcome in both threads (entries/voting). Have fun! :slight_smile:

1 Like

Should be interesting to see you alls entries this one.

2 Likes

THIS THEME IS AWESOME!! I’m excited to say the least.

2 Likes

Hi everyone!
Very interesting and variative theme.I’m trying to create chaos of wires from the Delhi streets :smiley:

2 Likes

Nice, I was thinking about the chaotic wiring overseas how they look like just a knot of Christmas lights at each power pole. But instead I went back to my donut and anvil.

2 Likes

I was thinking in the same direction, too.
But since I don’t think that I’ll find the time to start anything before Saturday night - that should be enough time to find something else…

… what could one do with donuts and anvils? :wink:

Nothing much, just going back to the basics for a while.

It would probably be rather far from basic but I think you could spread quite some chaos with nothing but donuts and anvils.

I think, that can do many other interesting things, not only wires :slightly_smiling_face: just wires seems most obviously but it is not

Making donuts with anvils, or maybe making anvils using donuts? Hope that’s chaotic enough… :laughing:

Or making anvils smash a mountain of donuts!

2 Likes

Thank you! What a perfect theme. Warhammer 40K. Hooah!. Just hope I have enough time to render what is my mind. This is a super busy weekend so will have to see what I can actually accomplish. :smiley:

LOL You guys mean something like this? :stuck_out_tongue:
Wasn’t going to enter this but I kept messing around with it in boredom so figured I would go for it.

Pure Entry 300 samples,cycles, and filmic

“The Chaotic Baker”

11 Likes

Chaos in Progress

4 Likes

This seems to be the result of some rather ambivalent career choices. Blacksmith, baker, executioner. A good start for a chaotic weekend. :wink:

2 Likes

Who never box dived looking for something and was met with a stinging pain ?

Wip:

With procedural dice, feels like i could have posted the chaotic nodetree as an entry:

Still bunch of stuff to add, then materials

4 Likes

My entry (so far), called Chaos in a Bowl. Its pure, borrowed the grass from BlendSwap. Did some corrections in PS. Gonna tweak it some more i think.

8 Likes

Hah! Nailed it :slight_smile:

1 Like

I set up my system to make some add-ons, I thought I might make a quick and simple add on or script for the WEC. Any ideas on a chaos script? The script would be totally free.

Something along the lines of the discombobulater?