Creative Bundle Add-on Package

gif test.

sci-fi%20panel

1 Like

Okay, last inserts before the release.

2 Likes

The cut/slices in object mode are they non-destructive? If not is, it possible to move (after drawing and before applying) a cut/slice along the z, x and y axis?

Cuber is direct boolen, built for speed but one layer no regret kind of modelling. Ice Tools boolean is modular, slower but you get to design objects further before using it for boolean effects.

With the modular boolean, all you have to do to transform it is go to its edit mode (so the origin is not disturbed) to move it along the literal xyz axis or use Edit Link Modifiers to modify its solidify mod to offset it.

1 Like

Heads up, latest 2.8 buildbots will be crash galore for the current store versions of the add-ons because of some “can’t write custom data” error. This is related to the custom data toggles like the Store Edge Bevel Weight which is enabled when you got bevel weights in your mesh’s edges. Some of the operators of the add-ons automatically creates this custom data for them to work in synergy and also part of Cuber’s bevel weight bevel scheme.

I’ve already fixed this part for the upcoming updates and optimized how the add-ons automates the creation of the custom edge bevel weight layer so that will be less of a problem in the future.

In the meantime, to make your file usable again, paste this in the text editor and run it…

import bpy

for o in bpy.context.scene.objects:
    if o.type == 'MESH':
        o.data.use_customdata_vertex_bevel = False
        o.data.use_customdata_edge_bevel = False
        o.data.use_customdata_edge_crease = False

This code will clear all custom data on all the meshes in the scene.

2 Likes

Release is pretty near guys. Hoping to finish the docs today. I haven’t posted any vids because I’m busy scripting and writing the guide. However, you can check up on the latest updates here: Blenderguppy on Facebook

There are numerous improvements especially for the Ice Tools Pro. Symmetry is also now available for all the draw operators even with Ice Tools. Create Link Mesh is now Draw Poly Mesh and is a two stage modal operation like Cuber’s draw operation complete with symmetry on the real geometry side, splits the faces on the axis mirror but remembers the original draw shape when the axis is negated. And so much more optimizations…

Python script animation of the Boolean Visibility slider in Ice Tools Pro.

1 Like

Is Grunge node from your gumroad is working on 2.8 ?

scroller is looking good!

1 Like

Most of it. There’s an upcoming update for it too which will work even for EEVEE. I’ll pass it on when I upload the Creative Bundle updates probably by Friday (pacific time), tomorrow I’ll be finishing the docs for Ice Tools. Made a lot of last minute optimizations but I think it’s worth it.

Thanks, man. Had to hack it with python but discovered a new method for product thumbnails. :joy:

Heads up everyone. I just finished the docs. All that’s left to do is to prep and zip them for their corresponding product files. I’ll be testing this on the latest buildbot update then it’s go time for upload by tomorrow.

3 Likes

Is the latest version on gumroad in the Creative Bundle?

Yes. Blender Market is next. I ran out of internet juice when I was updating Gumroad.

Both Gumroad and Blendermarket has been updated.

I’m also thinking of putting the Grunge Node in BM once I update it in Gumroad.

(Image below is WIP and quick test of the tools)

anigif

2 Likes

Waitnig for updated Grunge Node.

Getting ready to update the Grunge. I will put this in BM and also in Creative Bundle as a separate zip file.

turntable

2 Likes

Hello everyone, you can check out a fully modular asset created using the add-ons: Patreon
The post is public.

Hello , everyone. In a few days, I’ll be passing a minor update to the add-ons. Mainly to fix some issues like the nasty bug in the Reset operator in Ice Tools Pro, also the Inherit Target Center is not working so I’ve fixed that, and a reset Depth/Offset for Cuber’s draw cutter.

In the meantime, here’s another physical sample using the add-ons. All boolean shapers are applied. You can download it from here: Patreon

2 Likes

Hey, guys. Naming convention for menus has changed in 2.8 latest buildbot so pies and menus will not show up. I’ll be updating later tonight.

1 Like