Dragons

I second that. I read both books and I’m also looking forward to the movie. I saw the trailers, and Saphira is very well made. Effects are great and the actors look OK, I have never heard of any of them though. But, it looks like on the right track though

Oh yeah, penguins, I forgot all about them :smiley:

Dragons = extinct.

Wonder when this thread will get locked? :rolleyes:

oshkoshmygosh, i’m so pumped about the movie. Is it really coming out this Christmas? Sweet beans.

Dragons = extinct.
They ever existed?

Komodo dragon
Bearded dragon
Australian water dragon
Cyborg dragon

What about Dragons whose abilities are augmented by the aid of intergrated machanical parts but are still for the most part Biological. (aka a Cyborg)?

I wish I could smash a 2x4 over your head. :slight_smile:

[QUOTE=MartyJ;743773]oshkoshmygosh, i’m so pumped about the movie. Is it really coming out this Christmas? Sweet beans.
QUOTE]

Eraogn= Gay Movie. Honestly, I think I saw a preview of it and started having a cesure over the sheer gayness of it, and when I say gay I mean in a nonhomosexual way, gay as in what a stupid looking piece of poo.

It looks like another low quality b movie, just like all the other “Dragon” movies that have come before it. The story might be good, but the movie as in the scripting, acting and effects probably sucks, that’s the usual kind of thing to expect when watching a “Dragon” movie.

are those all extinct? :frowning:

Eraogn= Gay Movie. Honestly, I think I saw a preview of it and started having a cesure over the sheer gayness of it, and when I say gay I mean in a nonhomosexual way, gay as in what a stupid looking piece of poo.

It looks like another low quality b movie, just like all the other “Dragon” movies that have come before it. The story might be good, but the movie as in the scripting, acting and effects probably sucks, that’s the usual kind of thing to expect when watching a “Dragon” movie.
um… I wasn’t talking to you, bro.

No, they all exist, except the last one, Super Wu-Man killed that last one off.

Again, wasn’t talking to you. Hehehe…

You better whatch what you say or I’ll smack the black right outta your profile pic! lol

I totally agree with jackblack on the Eragon thing.

Whoa? has Super Wu already killed someone?

oh yeah, well i’ll smack the black right outta that name! hehe :wink:

this is much better than arguing with people.

Lol, I like that, that’s a good one.

Probably strangled him with one of those great looking Super Wu-Man T-shirts…

… buy them here. :rolleyes:

T shirts? Are you sure that it wasn’t the thongs?

LoL, I knew the thong post was coming, I just knew it.
The first time I went on that site I though I found the logo’s really nice, then I scrolled down and saw the thong, my initial reaction was “WTF” but I forgot, it’s Wu, and it makes sense :X

Since I’m the only Dragon of that last type in existance I doubt as long as I’m here Wu didn’t have anything to do with it.

Besides, once the tech comes around I’ll make sure tons of people will be willing to become Dragons.

My goal is to have Dragon majorities in many towns and cities across the US and the world.:slight_smile:

The book was OK for a faux-epic pulp fantasy novel, but I’m not so optimistic about the movie. While you don’t seem to know what you’re talking about, I still have to say that I agree with you.

Do I ever know what I’m talking about? I’m just using my knowledge of past dragon movies I’ve watched as an idea of what to expect from any other. Yes, it is pesimistic, but that’s the mood I’m in today :slight_smile: