*Finished* Non-competing- Cure Seeker (Make a Splash in Amsterdam)

I’m having a breakdown, I tried reuploading it one more time with the candles, the butterfly is not showing properly

third time reuploading, and nope it’s not working

I keep getting such errors

Okay I take myself out of the competition, and I will change the entry to non-competing :slight_smile:

With which format are you uploading the file? Have you tried using the Blender addon by any chance? Just asking because you’re still on time, and I love your work so far!

1 Like

Thank you so much, I like yours more!
and I tried both FBX and OBJ and they’re not working.
and I had issues with the add-on.

You made my day.

1 Like

I was also having troubles with the material upload. However, I’ve found two ways to go around it:

• by using the Blender addon and selecting precisely the assets I wanted to upload, and choosing “Selection only”, the addon correctly uploaded all the texture files
  • alternatively, without selecting “Selection only”, the meshes were uploaded, but all the material’s images were missing. However, by going inside Sketchfab’s 3d editor and manually uploading each texture map, I could then make the material display correctly.

Also, I’ve noticed that if I upload an object and Sketchfab hasn’t received the texture images, the object appears as invisible until I fix the material from the 3d editor. Perhaps that’s what was happening to the butterfly?

I hope this can help somehow, and I hope you find a solution!

2 Likes

I can’t thank you enough, I will try one more time.
You’re the best.

1 Like

Hey! Just a quick reminder that there’s now less than 12 hours remaining to wrap up your challenge entry - submissions close at 2022-09-15T21:59:00Z, GMT+1 (click on the link for some international times).

If you haven’t done so already, please review this post which contains some essential information for preparing your submission.

At the very least, upload your work to Sketchfab as soon as possible and add the #bcon22challenge tag.

It’s also a good idea to add a link to your WIP topic in the description of your Sketchfab model so we can easily find it.

I’ll also keep a close eye on the FAQ topic today, so if you have any issues or questions please post it there as soon as possible.

Good luck!

Hey! We just announced the winners - check it out!

1 Like