Futuristic Vehicle

Oh sorry I thought I wrote what was the problem. Strange, I’m getting old I guess :).

Well a picture can tell more than words. I did a PS retouch if you don’t mind.

Hell I didn’t even write how much I like your car . Love the details you’ve put on it.

Attachments

Nooo!! That looks good bigbad. Thanks though. I say no, cause now i want to make a mini version with a shorter cockpit and no engines. Like a “fighter” for the “mothership” kinda idea. Wont happen anytime soon, but I do like the changes you made.

Holycraps!!i cant see coooooool and awsome carr awwwww:p:p:p:p:p
:confused::RocknRoll::cool::confused::RocknRoll::cool::confused::cool:

ohhh 5 srars :):slight_smile:

great stuff, love all the detail and different angles in your renders

But you still didn’t answer my question.

But seriously though, I have actually brougt people that I work for (graphic art-wise), to this site just to see this car of yours, it’s genious. You may be getting some PM’s soon, just to let you know.

Haha, thanks guys.
Hundred: 2 hands and 2 eyes. Sorry to disappoint ;). That’s sweet you like it man.

Indeed it’s a great car, but one question. Does it also come in, black?

Awesome Work!

Here you go my friend:
{images now in first post}
{images now in first post}
Disregard the not so great exhaust. It was a test I never finished :slight_smile:

Simply awesome. Looks like it belongs in “Blade Runner” or “The 5th Element”. Very very nice work, congrats.

Very impressive! One of the best Blender models I’ve ever seen. Your shaders and lighting are A+ as well. Keep it up. :eek:

Here’s my lighting setup. Just so you can see the positions and kinds of lights. I used one area light and then some spots with very soft shadowing.
{lost image}

Words fail me. Top class work Dude!!

Keep up the awesome work.

Amazing ! Wish i was as good as you, how long did that take?

wow - excelent!!! 5 stars!!!

WOW…thats amazing. you should put a backround on the orange one and submit it on blender.org

Amazing work, really a showcase piece for Blender and the internal render engine…
Blend3d

Very, nice. The exhaust may look a bit cartoony, but still, a few more tweeks and you’re ready. Great work Crititrozoz.

How would you go about modeling something as complex as that?!

It would be better if you raise the osa setting one step up.

The flames from the exhaust don’t become the whole work.U may get better results with particles of one color e.g. with shades of blue.

And i guess u should protect the whole engine.The glass parts of the engines look good but not that functional.

4,5 stars