Futuristic Vehicle

Thanks guys for the comments.
Hundred & Moremun: As I said the exhaust was just part of a test I was doing, it isn’t part of the vehicle model you see on page one. Also it’s vector blurred in the pictures which looses the quality.

4e0rge: See if the WIP thread doesn’t help a bit or at least show you how I went about it. It took me about a month to finish though I’ve done some little tests on it since then.

tcrazy: I actually did, it’s in the August Gallery in the archive near the bottom if I remember correctly.

Moremun: Yes raising the OSA would be a good idea thanks! As for the glass parts, it could easily be argued either way. It’s glass so it seems fragile, however it’s a futuristic vehicle, so who knows, maybe the glass is far stronger than the metal plating of the body :wink:

It’s a really really good. The attention to detail pays off. Thumbs up, including my toes. Five stars.

How much time does takes to create something like this aproximately?

A big thumbs up here.

Very nice!

My gosh man… that’s beautiful. Well done sir.

I seem to recall that your model was going to be in the 2007 Blender F1 Challenge. Maybe you will enter in the 2008 competition??

Great work!!

Thanks guys.
P4P4: It took me a little over a month to finish.
CurtisS: I don’t think I’ll enter it. Maybe I’ll make something new for the competition :).

Nice work man! Dig the attention to detail. Keep up the hard work.

ahhhhhhh awesome

really nice man

this model really is a masterpiece to the blender engine…I think we need to post models like this all over the place with the blender logo to let people know that blender is just as powerfull as Maya, 3dmax or any other 3d software…thumbs up man. really a great job…

One thing for sure…
You don’t deserve stars…
I’ll give you diamonds… 5!

This model is perfect!!! 5 stars (I wish I could give more than 5)

Holy Shutoongaz!!! That’s incredible mate! Two thumbs up, bigtime! :smiley:

WOW! faints THIS rooooOoocks! Very very amazing! Suuuuper jaw-dropping details you made here. Such an inspiration. Could I probably just jump IN my screen and hop on to that monster?

The color red suits the style, very visually appealing. :smiley: feels like looking inside a gundam mobile suit’s control panel. :wink:

Looks that you modelled part by part and assembled ?

Can`t find the wip tread :slight_smile:

What ever , the model show that you have a good eye for detail and a good imagination.

To make this kind of model does need to know some fundamental fine art studies about forms but who knows.

I think you will make a greater model when Bmesh will hit the SVN , from the way model looks you spent lot of time for a model , if mirror modifier don`t existed then …huh

I like the engine idea but the body looks not so “aero”.

I love your eye for details. I love details. Awesome stuff.

I gotta get me one of these! (pls don’t sue me… Will and film company) :slight_smile:
Allan

I love it!

Why is the cockpit facing the same way as the engines? Does is go backwards?:confused: