ghost_IK (virtual Inverse Kinematics bone/physic bone IK/C++)

this is the error message i get and when i set the ik bones and press F

Traceback (most recent call last):
File “C:\Program Files\Blender Foundation\Blender\279\2.79\scripts\addons\IMDJS_ghost_IK_init_.py”, line 127, in modal
_卐DLL.dllGHO.ΔIK骨骼(G.C,G.cvpA,LIBG.CL条序L4f3乛画LIB,LIBG.CL条序L2f3一一画LIB);
ctypes.ArgumentError: argument 3: <class ‘TypeError’>: Don’t know how to convert parameter 3

I get this error as a window, then the same error shows in Blender’s python error popup thing, then it crashes.
z

FYI, I don’t have anything for Blender on that drive.
2.79 Daily Build: #f55adab Date: 2018-04-10

Enter Pose Mode >> select bones, press ctrl+X.

Note: I can’t use F key without first changing it, because I set it for my own thing.

I’d love to see a character animated with this :smiley:

update----20180625----
now are more close to what I expect.

IMDJS_ghost_IK(20180625).zip (607.6 KB)
test_armature_rot2.blend (3.4 MB)
tiger_bone(with ghost ik).blend (3.5 MB)

2 Likes

thank. That is good

I get the error:
"Traceback (most recent call last):
File “/home/sam/Desktop/blender-2.79-linux-glibc219-x86_64/2.79/scripts/addons/IMDJS_ghost_IK/operator_twist.py”, line 57, in invoke
_卐DLL.dllGHO.下上Scene(G.C,True);
File “/home/sam/Desktop/blender-2.79-linux-glibc219-x86_64/2.79/python/lib/python3.5/ctypes/init.py”, line 360, in getattr
func = self.getitem(name)
File “/home/sam/Desktop/blender-2.79-linux-glibc219-x86_64/2.79/python/lib/python3.5/ctypes/init.py”, line 365, in getitem
func = self._FuncPtr((name_or_ordinal, self))
AttributeError: /home/sam/Desktop/blender-2.79-linux-glibc219-x86_64/blender: undefined symbol: 下上Scene

"
How do I fix this? Does this addon work in linux?

it’s only for Windows ,not suport linux.

Looking great. I will try your ghost IK addon. Will it work with BGE?

could this work with blender renderer?because it becomes black when I put it in that mode.

Not sure if that’s how this works. You sure you’ve got lights in your scene if you’re in material view mode?

I found out what I was doing it wrong.this is pretty good for animating.

the new update vertion has improved the dynamic ik function though it’s still in W.I.P

spline ik:

the spline ik press F /alt+F /ctrl+F /ctrl+X have 4 different kind of behavior.

I’m sad that I can’t benefit from this really promizing addon, since I’m on mac OS.

I wish just gently suggest that you specify somewhere that the addon is Windows only, because Blender is multiplatform, and its addons are usually so too.

because this addon is mainlly written by C++ code, to make it work on other platform need to compile the code in the specific OS , I don’t use linux or mac OS , sorry for the iinconvenience.

thanks for your reply, I can undertand and I don’t complain, rather I appreciate your commitment and work anyway.
Though I suggested you to clearly specify this limitation in your first post, or even in the title, because it is an important information imo.

This looks really useful!

If I’m understanding it correctly, your IK system also allows for certain physics-like movements? The tentacles look really impressive. It reminds me of Jiggle Armature 2, which apparently ceased development, so this is good to see.

And I love that you’re tackling an IK approach that works seamlessly with FK manipulation. It reminds me of the “Auto IK” option for posing, but I would assume with more control. I’m guessing you can limit the IK chains?

Do you have a github page or somewhere that you keep the code?

Good to see addon updating! Thank you very much.

Very Promising Addon, i like it.

@imdjs Last year I posted an error image that I received before Blender crashes, when trying to run the operators from this addon.

I just downloaded the addon again and tried it in the daily build, and 2.79.0 stable build.
I currently receive a python errors but no crash.

I’m receiving 2 separate but similar errors when pressing F/Ctrl+F vs Ctrl+X

The first error I receive is this:

F / Ctrl+F

When changing __init__.py line #68 to
if(getattr(LG, 'CL条序L4f3乛画LG', [])==[]):
I get this error/report from __init__.py Line #83
self.report({"ERROR"},"this is the old version of setting need to reset bone ik!!");#"INFO" "ERROR" "DEBUG" "WARNING"

And this is the second error:

Ctrl+X

When changing operator_twist.py line #41 to
if(getattr(LG, 'CL条序L4f3乛画LG', [])==[]):
I get this error:

When I change operator_twist.py Line #49 to
if(getattr(G, 'cvpSC', None)==None):
or
if(getattr(G, 'cvpSC', True)==None):
I receive this error:

but then something in Blender gets stuck and everything lags and break, and the only fix is to exit Blender.

The python files are filled with Chinese text, making it VERY hard to read and very difficult to try to fix for myself.

I want to give this addon a legitimate try but the errors prevent any usage, whatsoever.