Head in Cycles

wow this is absolutely incrdible work!

I think this is the most realistic head I have seen yet in blender. Really nice job.

Well done Bro :slight_smile:

very good! but i think the line under the eyes is bit too dark, but apart from that: no difference to a photo

Woah! Incredible! I love all the small details. How much time did it take you??
Waiting for the tutorial :smiley:

So very good. Thanks very much for sharing.

Wow amazing work! I would love to see a behind the scenes - please :slight_smile:

Incredible.

very interesting :slight_smile: , can you share what is the average render time, image res, pc specs, on CPU or GPU? waiting for your great tutorial.

wow, incredibly STUNNING.

What kind of graphics card can render that LIVE!?!
Whaddya got in your pc, a few Titans?

tick too waxy but the thin skin hair is great. maybe render the eyebrows alone and then blurr minimal and overlay.

This is terrific work. I love how the lower eyelid moves as the eyeball moves around.

Steve S

Seriously impressive, seriously cool and seriously creepy. I love it. Can’t wait to see it finished.

Is amazing!!! Excelent work.

Wow! a realistic insane !, very well done and presentation in video whit movement of the eyes, hehe very nice.

Waiting for the tutorial

Congratz and Regards.

Simply amazing, I was also very impressed by the animation you did, stunning work!

Pretty good shader, mate. Good work there. Waiting for tutorial on this.

Simply epic!
I don’t know how to even praise it without stating the obvious - it speaks for itself.
I hope some day I can construct a face rig like that.
Really looking forward to the tutorial.
Thanks for sharing the skin node tree!

Thats just amazing!!! (coming from a noob though :))