*i have a problem regarding blender* it's seriouse

I didn’t insult them, when I said “it would be best if you sit this one out” I mean that despite the fact the he/she has been helping me a tone, and how I greatly appreciate his/her effort (Thank you DNorman) all that they have shown hasn’t done much to help me, so I just wanted to see if anyone ELSE had a question.

If you were referring to the t is, I was referring to MYSELF, JAIVEON SCHAFER, a.k.a, MARIPO! Of course, if I cannot understand a simple click, would it really be fair if even NECESARY to call SOMEONE ELSE THE moronic uncultured certified idiot? This is getting out of hand. I get off of BlenderArtist for now. I need a break. It’s 2:00 in the morning and I’m tire. But thank you for your concern. I did not mean for this whole thing to happen.

This is the insult I was referring to, I was replying to that post and hadn’t even seen your other post where you call yourself an idiot.

I get that this was a miscommunication, and I understand that you meant no offense. I hope you come back after a break to find a resolution to your problem.

1 Like

try old version of blender 2.9 or 2.83 ,
may be opengl fles is missing ,

so you can uninstall whole version and install software of blender from scratch

I downloaded blender 2.9 and everything works well, though there are minor issues, like the occasional pbr texture looking weird or smooth shading causing an object to look emitted. But blender works fine now. Thank you anglestudio.

Heres an example

The head and hand share the same material

Shade smooth

Shade flat

Also some objects are shaded flat when they should be shaded smooth

How it looked when I rendered it in the past

How it looks now

All symptoms indicate that you are having problems with OpenGL on your system, perhaps a bad Windows automatic update for your Ati drivers?
That is why before you had been told to first try doing a clean uninstall of Ati drivers with DDU. And then downloading and installing latest available drivers for your card (it is better to download and install them manually than to use Windows drivers installation)

Edit:
For example, here a user had already indicated it to you:

Another solution, especially if easily frustrated or impatient; get a Mac. There will be trade offs and sacrifices though.

We don’t want to start an OSs flame war here, do we? :grinning:

2 Likes

No, just throwing an idea as I relate to computer frustration via ADHD. I added the sacrifices and trade offs phrase to signal I was not promoting Mac as perfect.

Thank you for the comment though. OS wars are poison to conversation IMHO.

1 Like

By the way blender_debug_gpu_glitchworkaround.cmd actually works! Huh…who would’ve guessed. Though it is kind of repetitive using that line of text every time I want to use blender.

Also, here’s a render of a mop (I just made it today. It’s for a video)

2 Likes

Just a clarification. Opening Blender in debug or workaround modes is not optimal. Developers recommend these modes primarily to make it easy for the user to collect information about the possible problem, and report log files to the Blender Bug Tracker.

You are having some kind of problems with AMD OpenGL drivers. The steps to follow are (as you have already been told), clean the driver and install the latest available graphics drivers.
If you still have the problem, report it (Open Blender, “Help” menu and “Report a bug”).
There maintainers will tell you the steps to follow to detect if the problem is due to drivers or Blender.

Please make sure your drivers are up to date.
–debug-gpu-force-workarounds is not a solution to problems, it is only supposed to be used for bug investigation, if it caused another bug, then other alternatives need to be suggested.

blender_debug_gpu_glitchworkaround.cmd

Starting blender with GPU debugging and glitch workaround options, log files
will be created in your temp folder, windows explorer will open after you
close blender to help you find them.

If you report a bug on https://developer.blender.org you can attach these files
by dragging them into the text area of your bug report, please include both
blender_debug_output.txt and blender_system_info.txt in your report.

3 Likes

That was me, I had exactly this problem, so I privately messaged @DNorman.

Im glad he as able to help you.

I was going to myself, but didnt much like the tone of your posts.

Im going to mark this post as solved.

3 Likes