Metrony Gurvan - Post Apocalyptic RPG/FPS with Parkour

The barricade is a good idea, but you should set it up like you’ve done the weapons, then you’ll be holding the barricade when it’s equipped. When you press fire, the barricade is deployed and you run out of ammo, automatically switching to a different gun. If you get it right the deploying animation and the barricade placement should look flawless.

Overall I’m very impressed with what you’ve got here, the gun handling animations in particular are very smooth and professional.

A little update:

Looks quite good, especially the baricades which looks pretty good. I like the placement, but I’d use transparent, solid color version of baricade instead of cube…

Thank you! The cube is only a placeholder. I´ll add some detail later.

Finnaly a update again

I made many bugfixes that were weapon related and added a CoD styled Jetjump. It is going to be a item you can build/collect and upgrade.

What do you think about it?

Very nice work, Smooth animations and transitions! Nice texturing as well. keep it up!

• added PPSH
  • added health
  • added money
  • added zombies
  • added sliding
  • added buyzone
  • added zombie drop
    and some more little things

Looks awesome, on the muzzle flare did you use ‘add’ instead of opaque? this will make it look more realistic (the texture must have a black background for add).

Wow! Thanks man! It looks much better now.

The design of the buyable weapons.
Do you like it?

the texture is great, hm i wonder why you call it buyable weapons? . it looks like a weapon machine where u put coins to buy one? o.o

Oh my mistake. Yeah you`re right it is the box where you can buy the weapon

This looks very fancy.

Progress so far

Superb work man, you are really making an Epic game :slight_smile:

Nice progress so far;)

Looking good, COD zombie survival has to be one of my favourite games!

Wow! Great job, man!

Your guns sound better.