Monolith Zombie Survival.

Ill pm you!

Game progress is coming along nicely. Heres a table and chairs for the conference room in one of our maps

Acid, you should get some kind of a medal for this. Its awesome.

Am I missing something on skype? I added agoose 77 but I haven’t gotten any messages.

no i gave you my address:
the_computer_wizz_online (its bad i know!)

Yeah, I have you added.

I like where this project is going, Here is one of my models if you want it. I am still trying to learn making textures with gimp so I won’t be able to texture it for you sorry. It has 1909 vertices I don’t know if that is higher than you had wanted. If you want just ask and I will pm the .blend

Nice Gun, that’s already a high vertex count!
I’ll see whether we have concept to fit it in. Thanks zbryanz.

New Update

wow looks awesome so far nice job but I think on the conference table texture there should be scattered papers.

I’ll pass it on to the team; Thank you very much!

Hey agoose. Been looking into your multiplay lately and getting a better understanding. Are you still working on it? I would really like to use for the game I am currently working on. I am looking for more docs (pdf) rather than video.

Yes, i am indeed. I plan to release a document on it.

Looks great but maybe you could add a negative force on the z axis, In my opinion you jump too long! Just an idea :slight_smile:

Heres some outdoor props we have

UPDATE:
Character Modellers would be most welcome!

Any more updates? :slight_smile: Lovin this thread :slight_smile:

Yes, i’ll upload it.

I can’t believe I have missed this thread! Good luck everyone making this work- I really would like to see how far you can push this.

Nitpicks:

The game is set in the Cold War? If thats true, why are the players flying in a B-17 (as in the concept art)? Post war the USAF used the B-29 and (later) the B-36.

Why so many modern weapons (aside from the sci-fi guns)? The US Army was using these at the time:

OK, nitpicks over. And if I have misunderstood the scope of the game- I apologise in advance. I just don’t want anyone to waste time doing any in-game art for nothing!

Thanks for you comments Rubbernuke!

Allow me to explain. If you read the information on the website: http://matter.hostilestudios.com/
you’ll understand that this is set on a remote island, a testing facility, and this all kinds of supernatural stuff happened. As for weapons, i haven’t mentioned any i don’t believe?!