Okay i'll just spit it out!!!!!!!

Did I annoy you? :confused:

But what else can I do? Just walk up to her and say “you wanna go out on a date?!”

Come one I barely know her from the standpoint of ive barely spoke with her.

Kind of reminds me of the movie “50 first dates”.

Anyway further to my last post on the subject. At 17, you don’t have a job, a home, or even a car. And obviously you dont’ share Hugh Hefner’s moral.

From my experience, at 16, I had few girls I could call up. But yeah, I had discipline and didn’t. Some dishes are best prepared when you are ready for it. Like when you are hungry after hardwork. But you don’t want to cook it for too long as you are too hungry. So what do you do ? You cook noodles. Noodles are tasty, and they feed you.

Eh? Hugh heifers moral?!!!?? WHAT?!!??
anyways shock aside, yes. At this moment I am generally jobless, car less, and well not on my own. But hey. That’s life.
And by hugh’s moral, WHAT THE HECK IS THAT??!!??
I REALLY hope it’s nothing disgusting.

And now both my parents officially know.

Cool, well keep us posted.

Remember: Don’t walk up to her–Just groove up slowly. :wink:

There’s a difference :slight_smile:

Hey, I have a secret weapon that might work for you. Smile. There is nothing better than a smile. Just try to get her attention then smile at her. But don’t try to creep her out. :wink: :stuck_out_tongue:

Thanks. Writing that in my notes :smiley:

Oh boy.

You do exactly that BECAUSE you barely know her. :wink:
Just go to her, and say, not in my words, english´s not my 1st, but something similar:
“I find you to be interested, do you want to go out on a date to get to know each other better?”

If she says no, dust it off your shoulders, surely wasn´t the last time, if she says yes, see if you actually like her or not and go from there.

I don´t get the “get friends first crap”
It´s a waste of time. Either you get intrested and she just wants to stay friends (90% of the time) and you´ll die of heartache, or you tiptoe around getting in a relationship because “you don´t want to risk to destroy the friendship you have”, or you´re a chickenshit and never bring it up and watch her date another guy.
If you wait for you to get friends and then at some point magically start to hold hands like in the movies… nah.
If you ask her out, she knows what your actual intentions are. Either she finds you unintresting or unattractive, then save yourself the pain of befriending her, or she tries it. If you bore each other to death or have nothing in common, you might still have a good time or be friends, and if it runs smooth, you at least know she´s intrested in you too, else she wouldn´t have gone out with you.
If she still dumps you, she just doesn´t like you - and if, so what?
You´re what… 16? There where 536785 births in California 1995 (yay for google). Let´s say half of them where girls, I am sure theres one for you, if one says no, go for the next one you find intresting. At any rate, if you want to befriend every girl you´re attracted to before asking her out to get to know her you´re doomed :slight_smile:

What´s the magic about a date? (well it might be different in the USoA) but it´s not like you try to marry her, or to drag her into your bed or something. But it´s your chance to really get to know the girl if you get some alone time together away from parents.

There’s actually primarily a reason why I choose to befriend her first: dating is NOT an option at the moment. PERIOD!!!
I can not go out on a date yet. I’m not prepared for it (and that’s not just by my terms or by my thinking).
Befriending them is the best way to at lest save up for it. So at least I can have her as a friend till the day I CAN go on a date with someone.

And NO! NO! NO! BEING ALONE WITH A GIRL! NOT ACCEPTABLE! NO!!
i mean yes my parents don’t have to be there but we should stay in a room where at least a few people are.
this is a good way to both avoid problems, and to prevent being suspected of doing those.
(besides a friend of mine said he’ll slap me upside the head if I do anything stupid :D).
So there. I know for the most part what I’m doing. It seems foolproof (until I factor nervousness into the equation).

So you have seen her from a distance. And you like her.

What do you know about her ? Her friends ?

Get close to her. Talk to her friends. That will will get you an “entry” - pardon the sales technique. Some years ago a bird who wanted to go out with me asked a work colleague to ask me about a “girl” who was asking about me. At that stage I wasn’t ready for a relationship so I brushed it aside.

But back to topic, don’t be direct. Just talk to the friends/cousins etc. Make yourself somewhat in their circle. And then let nature dictate the path to you.

And when you make noodles, don’t use all the flavour as sometimes it gets too salty. I personally find that one flavour sachet can actually be used for three packets. So you can use two sachets for some “soup” to dip your bread or something when you aren’t having noodles. Try it. Now with bread - you can put jam on it for sweat, or with soup. With anything actually. Bread is one of those jack of all foods. But there is different sorts of bread too. Brown, white etc. Thick, thin. You just have to try it.

I know who her family members are.
she seems quiet. As well as somewhat, but not totally, secluded.
She doesn’t really hang out with the rest of the youth group. She’ll pop in once in a while but she wont say anything (I actually do this too. Believe it or not I’m actually more silent in real life than I am on these forums).

That’s her.
Her brother I’ve spoken to before. A good kinda serious yet jokey fellow.
So there ya go. :smiley:

That’s a good start. If she is kinda quiet then she is a bit shy.

I have seen lots of guys and girls who, when they find the one they like, they go kind of silly. Like staring from a distance. This kind of body language is quite easy to detect, and to be honest, I sometimes find it irritating. People will notice you watching her. Best you can do then simply make you way as close to her, and say a few words. Soon the world will think you are good friends. Just sometime to keep on board.

Anyway, you may wish to read some books on “NLP” or sometime something like “Men are Mars, women are from venus” or “Body Language”. They are a worthwhile addition to your knowledge base, and will keep confident for the tough years of time to come. If you google the terms, you can cough cough come to sites you where you can cough download pdf or djvu books.

Now back to noodles, or was I explaining bread to you ?

TWS–

A quote for you that I read somewhere, who’s author I have forgotten.

“Failure: A man who has blundered but who does not learn from the situation.”

Take encouragement from that. Even if you were to mess up big time, or even if she hates you, you really haven’t failed as long as you learn from it. (Though I am sure it wouldn’t feel that way).

kbot, you should be a psychologist. As I see it, their job is to confuse already messed up people even more. Therefore, as the noodles example was the most confusing thing I’ve heard yet, I think you should pursue that field. :smiley:

Hehehehe…well ill try. Sunday has to come soon though :frowning:

Do you need a virtual hand to hold? :smiley:

That is the sign for good luck, by the way.

Eeeeeeeeewwwwwwwwwww!!!

No. I’m just gonna keep myself sidetracked till that day comes. :smiley:

I’ve got blender anyways. Plus a short to direct, music to write and robots to model.
:smiley:

i don’t understand how being alone with a girl is unacceptable. in my experience it can actually be rather productive. and honestly, if someone doesn’t NEED to know about something that happened, they shouldn’t, just for good measure.

and take risks, consequences be damned! you will never get anywhere if you always play it safe!

I rather disagree @max11D, in my humble opinion, God sees everything…

haha just to avoid confusion i wasnt being perverted here :stuck_out_tongue: