Perfect studio setup test

Textures and a better technique can be found at BBB3viz.net

I’m not going to upload a blend file as all I did was uvmap any image then set the node to generated and turned the scale to 10,10,10 as shown in the red boxes.

Material test scene enjoy.

kenny-plastic.blend (1.51 MB)

xray.blend (3.32 MB)

To create a very simple xray effect simply set an emission material to your object and plug the output into the volume node et voila, a very simple yet effective xray effect.

Thanks, Interesting tests.

Thanks…

Ready to go just press ‘p’

game.blend (2.44 MB)

Coming soon, blender game walk cycle and particle setups :slight_smile:

So… Did anyone play my game, at night and in the dark :slight_smile:

So blender now can bake cycle textures into the game engine. What does this mean? Pure awesomeness of panning and exploring your environment in real time in the game engine. Thanks to Andrew price for the bake tutorial. See work below.

Just hit ‘p’ and you’re ready to go.

Attachments

bake.blend (1.71 MB)

Coming up next, the perfect walk cycle for complete dummies and particle awesomeness in the blender game engine you lucky so and sos.

Thanks for sharing! I’m definitely a lucky so and sos

Thanks for sharing! A lot of great ideas here.

Warning contains nudity. Without further ado the much awaited perfect skin test. Ignore the hair I will be posting the perfect hair test later. The trick here is to mix a sss shader with a DIFFUSE not glossy. And make sure the scale is set to something low like 0.01 and the red is cranked to something high like 5.5. The light scattering through the hands is just gorgeous! :eek:

***Edit updated file using decimate to release actual model of the girl as I know you guys want the actual scene enjoy!

Attachments

perfect-girl.blend (1.8 MB)

A close up of the goodness.

Some fun tests, I wish I rigged her first :frowning:

Thanks to Andreas for the script. Coming soon a small platform clone. :smiley:

EasyEmit.blend (279 KB)

Hi guys,

I learnt a lot this weekend to do with rigging animation and gameplay. Here is a simple rig ready for animation.

Thanks goes to andreas for the png files. You can find more by visiting his github page for the godot engine.

https://github.com/ndee85

g-bot3.blend (1.06 MB)

I’ve put together the bare bones for a simple platform game. The controls are not perfect so it is just to get an idea. If people are really, really keen, I will put together a full game with point scoring, starting screens and sounds. But only if you guys request this.

:yes:

platform-game.blend (725 KB)

Coming soon a low poly female base mesh, rigged for animation or sculpting and low poly art! :slight_smile: Any further requests shall be considered so ask your questions here folks!

Bookmarked!!

Low poly set perfect for blender internal with ambient occlusion.

low-poly.blend (1000 KB)

Enjoy…

perfect-rig-2.blend (756 KB)