Plains of Justice - Short Film - ABANDONED

I dunno about sexy, but good modeling. what is up with those huge eyebrows?!

Lol i still have to texture the eyebrows… and the eye lids… and the eyes… and she needs hair… been experimenting lately, hair seems to be a problem

Yea, I could never get hair simulations to move right in Blender. You should talk to Loramel about that.

here is the rig. it needs some adjustments in edit mode. the controls and on layer 1 the mechanics are on the level below

Attachments

rig.blend (363 KB)

loramel?? could you send me a link to their profile? the search isnt working

http://blenderartists.org/forum/member.php?u=25225

thats quite a strange hand rig you got going there… its good, but im not used to it, will need to practice a bit before i put it in…

oh and theres nothing on the layer below 1… its empty… thanks alot though… not sure if ill need your help again, since i figured out the automatic weightpainting, the facial rig was the most important

oh and thanks Asano, ill talk to him

Ok, Greg, here is my progress on the hut, my only worry is that all the furniture will be too large to fit in the hut! I may have to make it bigger! :eek:

Full res http://i885.photobucket.com/albums/ac53/wagawagawoos_photos/THEHAU5nearingcompletionIthink.jpg

Attachments

dont worry, ill do all the scaling and fitting, you just send me the blend!

the hair is becoming a problem… im playing around with planes today, but this is the result (or lack thereof) of a particle based hairdo… unless loramel can help with the particle based hair, then planes it shall be
http://i891.photobucket.com/albums/ac112/gregzaal/badhairday.jpg

i did a rig update. now you can decide if the spine bones are to be hinges by scaling other spine bones. also i added some bezier bones. i still cant fix the stretching of the k hand and feet

Attachments

rig.blend (376 KB)

cool thanks, but the facial rig was the main reason i needed help… but thats definitly a very nice controlable rig. i think its fine as it is now, unless theres more to the face you want to do.

Here’s an update of the laser!!

Attachments

wow nice! definitly loving them materials!.. is it done? i think its done… unless theres anything else you want to do

Yeah it’s pretty much done… I just gotta finish texturing a few of the pipes.

Right now I’m making some random things for you like a coffe mug, silverware, etc.

i like the fluid material maybe some glow effect?

cool… cant wait

awesome… but uh, why?? lol, i dont have a problem with that, theres always a use, but i cant remember asking for it… lol, but i can put it in jack’s house

here are three random models… A coffee mug, a fork, and a book to go on a shelf or something…

EDIT: I dunno why!! I’m REALLY bored!! My brother has comandered the xbox, so I have nothing to do…

Attachments

coffee mug.blend (335 KB)fork.blend (290 KB)book.blend (281 KB)

lol ok… thanks
dont you have a laser to work on!? or a script? i thought i’d given you enough work to do!!! oh well… lol, just kidding

No actually I don’t have a laser to finish, because it’s DONE!!

I’ll have to email you the file though… too big to post :stuck_out_tongue:

Attachments