Project Kunoichi (no name yet) [!nudity!]

For some reason the video isn’tplaying for me. I’ll check it out later. I enjoyed watching your progress in your Ayane thread. Looking forward to seeing more.

Ok, time to show some progress :rolleyes:

New hair style, some changes on her body and also new rig! :yes:

Attachments

Very charming. I didn’t follow your previous thread so this is new for me.

You might want to check out the Youtube videos for the Pangya golf game. Their big forte is costumes plus most of the videos have awesome music.

This is a good one to start with.

Ok, now I want to play golf >< :smiley:

and people thought Tiger Woods made golf exciting…

It would be cool to see your model in chibi form doing that dance.

:eyebrowlift2:

Everything is possible :rolleyes:

Ok, some updates! :RocknRoll:

I did some changes again on the armature, I created a separated armature for face expressions and I finally added some shapes to fix the bendings.

But adding shapes also means more problems: on some case, there are stranges deformations, and of course I’m talking about thighs and shoulders… :mad:

Attachments

…And some renders :eyebrowlift:

Attachments

/pick up jaw
Study study study study study study study XD

Kagi she looks friggin sweeet
is it possible to post some lighter renders? a bit dark

her figure is my muse by the way… hope you dont mind :stuck_out_tongue:

:evilgrin::evilgrin::evilgrin: Done! :evilgrin::evilgrin::evilgrin:

…I must work on the textures now :stuck_out_tongue:

Attachments

Great work friend, could you post some explanation and pics to clarify the face rig…? Does it work with all phonemes…?

The ‘face armature’ is a separated armature parented to the ‘head bone’ of the body armature.

I created 3 bones for each brow, 2 for each eye, 1 for the jaw, 5 for the tongue (with 2 ‘b-bone’ segments for each) and 5 for the lips (+1 extra bone for the ‘pucker’ wich control a shape). This is only a simple rig for the moment, nothing really complex to control the bones, I have to select each one to create the face expressions.

I haven’t made any phonemes right now but I guess I can create them with this armature without any problem.

Attachments

Ayane is back! Yeah! :ba:

Attachments

Beautiful modeling, Just outa curiosity, did you plan to make a character and make her have different clothing for each render?
or are you going to make a scene eventually?
Either way this is awesome, i’d love to see more :slight_smile:
Nice work!

Yow! Very cool!

The shapekeys for the legs at the hips look really good. Are you using cloth sim for the gi?

awesome models! =D i dont think i could pull off wearing any of those outfits >_> lol good work!

I’m mainly focusing on creating characters and make renders of them than creating complex scene with incredible landscape and all :rolleyes:

Yeah, I use soft body for some parts of the clothes.

An other render of Kasumi :rolleyes:

Attachments

Hi Kagi, I have been having problems with armatures of human-like characters whenever I try to get the lotus pose, or some similar sitting on the ground positions, can your armature achieve it?
Most of armatures setups I have checked seems to get this position in particular wrong (weird twistings).
References:

Attachments