Removed content

Removed content for privacy reasons

21 Likes

wow this is well put together! Is that particle hair? How did you control the shape of the hair? You’re getting some strong lines there.

1 Like

Thank you :slight_smile: Yes, it´s particle hair. I used the Hair Tool Addon (Paid) by @JoseConseco which makes this super easy. If you want to make something similar,but with less control over randomisation, you can use the free HairNet addon (I´m not sure however whether that works with Blender 2.80 yet).
Cheers! :sunglasses:

1 Like

The color versin is awesome. Why did you not post it here? +1 star for using HTool :D. It would be cool to see the steps for hair (you used guide ‘grid surface to curves’, then ‘curves to particle hair’? )

1 Like

Thanks man! I did post it here 2 weeks ago but the thread sank in the finished sections before you could see it :slight_smile: . Here´s the original thread.
Yep, that´s the workflow. I deleted the guide meshes and curves after converting them to particle hair to clean up my scene, so unfortunately I can´t show what that looked like on this project. On the next project I will make sure to keep those meshes for demonstration purposes :wink:

Looking super cute!!

1 Like

Thank you aendom :slight_smile: Credit goes to the great Anzka Nguyen for the fantastic concept!

1 Like