Saves and Reloads camera positions and settings
There is no need to manage camera angles with key frames or duplicate cameras.
The add-on Original Author is Couzar Michel (BlenderArtists name : cmomoney).
I updated to Blender 2.8, and features have been added and improved.
Can be stored data
If the active object is not a camera, it operates on the scene camera.
You can load to any camera.
- Camera position / rotation
- Camera type
- Camera lens
- Rendering resolution
ver1.6.0 Compatibility with Blender2.8-Added and improved display items in the list
- Assignment / deletion can be set in the list
- The saved information can be checked and changed
- The menu is displayed even when the camera is not selected.
- When no camera is selected, the scene camera is targeted
- Changed the menu display location from the add-on settings.
- Use saved camera name as setting name
- Changed the version name notation from 0.0.5 to 1.6.0