SG-1 illustrations

Hello BA
I’m happy to share my latest illustration project for a website which I did - with a team of graphic designers and developers - for SG-1, a crypto validator company.

As their name implies they are big fans of the Stargate universe and they asked us to create a website for them with a vivid, unique version of this theme illustrating it.

I was given a free hand for the illustrations and I pretty much knew from the start what kind of world I’d like to create: a joyful, retro-futuristic, stylized cartoon one of course.

Please check the behance project too, for all the details :slight_smile:

WIP

Secondary illustrations for Services:

“Setup of the Validator”

68 Likes

Nice job.
I love the color and style, it’s well put together !

1 Like

Outstanding work!

1 Like

Thank you Bart!

1 Like

And thank you too Mickael!

You’re on the #featured row! :+1:

1 Like

This is awesome good stuff right here. It’s like the perfect 3Ding of solid vector artwork.

1 Like

I featured you on BlenderNation, have a great weekend!

1 Like

thanks Bart, for everything!

1 Like

I m wondering how you created that gif animation in blender ??

I saved my work incrementally as I progressed. And then I just reopened all old version and made a render.
Then the gif itself was made in Photoshop from those renders. :slight_smile:

Thankyou , I got it :blush:

Wow, that’s a beautiful color palette…

1 Like

Love the art direction, so rad! well done!

1 Like

Congratulations, this work has been nominated for the ‘Best of Blender Artists 2022’ award in the #npr category! You can vote for it here.

1 Like

Congratulations, this work has been nominated for the ‘Best of Blender Artists 2022’ award in the #plants category! You can vote for it here.

1 Like

Congratulations, this work has been nominated for the ‘Best of Blender Artists 2022’ award in the #technology category! You can vote for it here.

1 Like

Congratulations, this work has been nominated for the ‘Best of Blender Artists 2022’ award in the #landscapes category! You can vote for it here.

1 Like