Speedflow [$] - Modeling Addon

I’ll add it.

1 Like

SPEEDFLOW BASICS - 01 JACK ADAPTER
The first of a series of videos for beginners to learn Speedflow and modeling on Blender!

5 Likes

So I was trying out the Lattice feature of Companion, and in Edit mode I get this error.

I tried adding “name=”, and it removes the error, but nothing happens. A Lattice is added to the scene, but it isn’t affecting the verts I selected.

Blender ver ab9492648398

I’ll check

1 Like

Hey guys, I updated companion with the primitives tools to make fast cuts.

Made a video.

5 Likes

https://twitter.com/pitiwazou/status/1143148956639277057?s=20

2 Likes

https://twitter.com/pitiwazou/status/1143462771440402432?s=20

3 Likes

You did not change the version number. Is the latest posted version 15?

The current version are companion 0.13 et speeflow 0.15

I’ll update tonight.

I wasn’t at home today, sorry.

Also, I added this as a test for companion.

https://twitter.com/pitiwazou/status/1143481194094452737?s=20

3 Likes

Thanks a bunch for the quick update and your hardwork. It is much appreciated.

1 Like

I’m getting this error when enable the Speedflow addon with the latest 2.8 builds:

Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "C:\Tools\Blender\Blender_2.8\2.80\scripts\modules\addon_utils.py", line 384, in enable
    mod.register()
  File "C:\Users\chafouin\AppData\Roaming\Blender Foundation\Blender\2.80\scripts\addons\speedflow_2_80\__init__.py", line 2390, in register
    check_for_update(prefs, context)
  File "C:\Users\chafouin\AppData\Roaming\Blender Foundation\Blender\2.80\scripts\addons\speedflow_2_80\__init__.py", line 149, in check_for_update
    update_menu_type(self, context)
  File "C:\Users\chafouin\AppData\Roaming\Blender Foundation\Blender\2.80\scripts\addons\speedflow_2_80\__init__.py", line 143, in update_menu_type
    add_hotkey()
  File "C:\Users\chafouin\AppData\Roaming\Blender Foundation\Blender\2.80\scripts\addons\speedflow_2_80\__init__.py", line 2254, in add_hotkey
    if bpy.context.window_manager.keyconfigs.active.preferences.spacebar_action == 'PLAY':
AttributeError: 'NoneType' object has no attribute 'spacebar_action'
1 Like

It’s just a test, I’ll remove it.

Yes, I’m getting an error too with the Add-on?

Quick question - in your videos, when you perform an operation - say like a bevel, it appears to me when you’re changing the values, you’re hauling / dragging the cursor left and right?

For me I can only get the values to change by rolling the mouse wheel?

Am I missing something?

Addon prefs > use pen

1 Like

speedflow and companion have been updated to fix the reguister issue.

2 Likes

Thanks, it works! There is also a non-critical error in the UI tab in the add-on preference:

Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "C:\Tools\Blender\Blender_2.8\2.80\scripts\startup\bl_ui\space_userpref.py", line 1909, in draw
    draw(context)
  File "C:\Users\chafouin\AppData\Roaming\Blender Foundation\Blender\2.80\scripts\addons\speedflow_2_80\__init__.py", line 1900, in draw
    if context.window_manager.keyconfigs.active.preferences.select_mouse == 'RIGHT':
AttributeError: 'NoneType' object has no attribute 'select_mouse'

Also the alt navigation shortcuts from the industry standard doesn’t work well with the modals.

I don’t have the error message on my tests.

For the industry standart, I need to find a way to make it work with space.
Actually I need to disable the animation key.

Hi there, I just bought speedflow and I’m confused about something. I try to manage mulitple bevel modifiers on a box, for example first putting a bevel on an edge, the a bevel over the whole object. I believe it is possible to switch through the different modifiers by pressing ctrl + > or ctrl + < (this is supposed to be the arrow key right?). Unfortunately, if I use this shortkey it doesn’t do anything. I’m quite confused how to do this. Could you help me? Thank you!

Try just < or >.

On the next update I added Arrow LEFT and RIGHT like before since people struggle with < & >.

1 Like

Thanks for the super quick reply!! Unfortunately I don’t seem to have that key on my keyboard :stuck_out_tongue: Would be awesome if you could change it to the arrow keys!