SpeedRetopo

https://twitter.com/pitiwazou/status/1186674105862496257?s=20

4 Likes

thank you!

Speedretopo - 101 - Blender 2.8

Speedretopo for Blender 2.8 is available on Gumroad, later for the Market!

Thank you to people who donate to support my work :wink:
I hope you will all enjoy using this addon :wink:

https://gumroad.com/l/speedretopo

I made a tutorial for you to learn the addon and retopology :wink:

2 Likes

@pitiwazou
Thanks! I found the addon very handy. Also complements the Retopo MT addon. The only thing is that Shift + RMB is also used to place the 3D cursor, which I use quite often. Any plans make a solution for that?

You can change the keymaps in the addon prefs :wink:
Maybe ctrl + shift + RMB should bé better.

1 Like

Ahw, ofcourse. Super! I think it was late in the night for me that I didn’t see it.

many thanks for the effort, pitiwazou! :slight_smile:

do you think you would be able to integrate something like the contours tool which would be really handy
maybe by porting this to 2.8

1 Like

I don’t have the level to do that.
You have that in retopo mt.

1 Like

ah … i didn’t know about retopo mt. many thanks! :slight_smile:

1 Like

What is retopo mt?

1 Like
1 Like

Retopology Addon Retopo Mt

I like it…but somehow my pencil strokes are not drawn on the surface resulting in in accurate placement of the B Surface… my B Surface menu shows annotation selected… it will be really great if someone can help me out

Like I said on Youtube, if you use Blender 2.82, there is a bug with annotation in edit mode.

got it… thanks…

In 2.81 and 2.80 I do not see the Add BSurface button when I Start Retopo… you can see my panel in the snapshot below:

me too,there no bsurface botton at all.

If you use the last version it’s normal, it’s for 2.82.
Use version 0.0.4 for 2.81

Yes… using the other version did the trick…

I have bess using it now for some time. Here are some bugs I have noticed:

1. Sometimes when I add a new B Surface… it changes/resets the shrinkwrap value which affects the whole of retopo mesh…
  2. In Front does not alway ensure that my retopo mesh draws in front. I can see the reference(hi poly) mesh poking through.

I am not complaining and I am grateful for your work. This is just to make the add on better.