Taipans Sketchbook

The bee painted with only a few base color as the ant…Now it’s time to see if I can fit it in…Hmmmmm…:slight_smile:

Made a few DOF shot…Camera lense…12 mm… F -stop 0.1…8 Blade…Used a Empty to Focus…:slight_smile:

Water is…Wave Texture Node plug into Materiale - displacement…Puff Puff

A Matcap of render shot.

Tai

Here is the render…Just a fast render…2 Sun light and a Hdri.

I like the Bee ving on the bottle top…:slight_smile:

Reoploaded it…Didn’t show up first time…Maybe because it was a .png…?

Tai

Try to make a Don Martin more…:slight_smile: Use box + subdiv to make rough model.

Fill in inventary…Help Me to get right proportion of model…:slight_smile:

Begin to make some small detail…Maybe I will try to sculpt wrinkles…cloth and faces…Hmm

Tai

I will make a few more detail to the model…Im not satisfied with the hands and heads…Will make them better next time…I hope…:slight_smile:

Damn I love MAD…Puff puff

Made the boy and a few other thing…Posed the models…Will make the last and take a shot…Puff puff

Here are the shot.

Will finish it later…Light - Shaders -a little painting and some tweaknig…Will try to pose the 2 comic on the walls too…Dam’n I should have rigged them…Next time Next time…:slight_smile:

Tai

Model and posed 1 of the other.

Not sure if I shall make a speech bubble…Hmmmm

Here are the last comic…Still need to model a few thing…:slight_smile:

Tai

Looking very good Taipan! Don’t forget to model some stars!

Stars…:slight_smile:

Thanks m_squared

Yea…If I some day finish it…I will make the stars a cleanup and bla bla…:slight_smile:

Right now I’m a bit tired after 2 years Blending non stop…Hope I can be back in the New Year with fresh eye’s…Puff puff

Haven’t seen anything from You in a long time…Hope all is well and we will see some new model from You in the New Year…:slight_smile:

Wish you a good and Happy Christmas…Cheers

Tai

Thanks Tai!
Meeeeeeeerry Christmas to you too! :slight_smile: Wish you all the best in the 2017 and may you find new strength, will and inspiration to do more of your great work! :slight_smile:
I started working in AutoCAD Revit, making 3D models out of 3D scans. Long and tedious work, but the pay isn’t that bad (compared to other Serbian salaries) :slight_smile: So, what I want to say is, that now, I have even less time to do modeling, not to mention the lack of will and motivation… However, I think I will manage to make a model or two in the new year.

Happy new year Tai! All the best and so on and on and on… :slight_smile:

Thank’s m_squared and A Great New Year to You from Here…Cheers…:slight_smile:

Nice to hear You can work with something You like…3d and scan is a good place to get a job if you can .it is the future.

It go very fast…Today laptop have 3d scanner…Intel have something call…Realsense…Interesting but resolution is low.

Puff Puff

Tai

Hey Tai… have you been lazy? Long time no work… same with me btw…

m_squared…:I

Have had a talk with the real life…:slight_smile:

I haven’t made anything in Blender for 2 month…:frowning:

Other than test…:slight_smile:

Stay cool…Cheers

Tai

Hey Taipan, how’s stuff? Long time, no work from you… Hope you’re doing well. :slight_smile:

Hi m_squared…:slight_smile:

3 Year non stop Blender , reading and looking video…I’t’s hard food…:slight_smile:

Have heard Music the last ½ year…Damn it’s nice…Puff puff

I still use time in Blender every day and try to hold Me updated.

Some time I go Blender cloud to see how it go with Agent 338…Damn Blender…:slight_smile:

And You…How are You did You get a job…Wish You good time… Cheers

Tai

Yeah, I got a job, and then got relieved… now I’m trying to go solo on Freelancer. It kinda is what I really want to do: Doing what I want in my own pace. Glad you’re still doing blender… why not show us some of your work? :slight_smile:

:slight_smile:

Here are some Lego figure with accessories.

Will try to make a set ready for Animation…:slight_smile:

This is the first Models I make after a half year break from modelling…Feels so good to be back…Puff Puff

I’s all easy stof…But what , I’m a Noob…He he

What are You working on right now…I saw Your Logo’s

Tai

These Lego figures and accessories looks great! After half a year of pause now you’re even better.

Currently I’m on vacation and modeling what ever comes to my mind. I’m on a break now though, because nothing comes to my mind anymore… :slight_smile:

Thank You M_squared

I’m glad I’m on again…A , J + FZ and Blender…Damn I Love it…Puff Puff …:slight_smile:

If Your Brain is Empty…Try think small…Right now I try to make some Nipse needle , They are beautiful and there are so many different style …Have You testet the New Blender Eevee…So many New thing in Blender it’s hard to follow up…:slight_smile:

K…A Pic Here.

Tai

No I haven’t tested Eevee yet, but it will surely come in handy in architectural visualization videos. :slight_smile:

btw, where are you? no post from September… that’s a long time. I expect at least a dozen of your posts with your work, now… :smiley:

Hi M_squared :slight_smile:

I saw Your latets Render thread…:slight_smile:

Your render looks ok but i think You should work a little more with the lighting to get the wow effect…)

Me I just fooling around…Here are some ant’s - Only for Adult’s :slight_smile: - I would paint them but then I had a look of some of My old
Blendfile…Hmm

So Now I try to make a old 2 d Blend to 3 d …It’s a Will Eisner Comic…Here the ant’s - It’s just a base to work on.

Don’t get Me wrong with Your Render but I think You have to do more to win…Puff Puff

Tai