TexTools for Blender

@SavMartin We need a header line for TexTools. I’ve tested it in the current Blender 2.8 master.
In Blender you are able to pin tabs by clicking on the header line and holding the SHIFT-key while doing this.

Thank you!

2 Likes

Where has this been every time I needed to texturebake?! I only just discovered this and INSTANTLY fell in love with it.

1 Like

Has baking Bevel shader been fixed yet?

Anyone got “Align World” to work?

Yes and i think that was problem with 2.80 beta, not TexTools.

Looks great, thanks for sharing!

1 Like

Done, you can download it from here: https://github.com/SavMartin/TexTools-Blender/releases

imagen

7 Likes

Did you try to apply scale/loc/rot before use?

Great support. Thank you a lot ! :+1:

1 Like

Yes I did, just keeps rotating random…worldalign

I’ve found a small visual issue.

1 Like

@SavMartin I guess, I’ve found the responsible lines. Can you confirm that? I’ve changed it just here on my workstation, but not in Github.

1 Like

Fixed : https://github.com/SavMartin/TexTools-Blender/releases/tag/TexTools_2.80

7 Likes

I wonder what happened to Renderhjs :stuck_out_tongue: Haven´t seen him around in ages…

7 Likes

i used the tool so many years in 3dsmax, i will continue used it in blender too, great tool.
suggestion is improve the bake part like the rttassist.

Yes, I hope he has time to retake the Textools and make improvements, my knowledge of textures is limited. :sweat_smile:

Yes, I see, I have to check if it’s a Blender 2.80 problem or a faulty port because of me.

1 Like

It never worked for me, even in 2.79.

Hello
Latest build
Bug founded
Diffuse don’t baked. (other textures baked susses.)

Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "/usr/share/blender/scripts/addons/textools/op_bake.py", line 73, in execute
    ray_distance = bpy.context.scene.texToolsSettings.bake_ray_distance
  File "/usr/share/blender/scripts/addons/textools/op_bake.py", line 205, in bake
    obj_cage
  File "/usr/share/blender/scripts/addons/textools/op_bake.py", line 564, in cycles_bake
    normal_space=modes[mode].normal_space
  File "/usr/share/blender/2.80/scripts/modules/bpy/ops.py", line 201, in __call__
    ret = op_call(self.idname_py(), None, kw)
RuntimeError: Error: No active image found, add a material or bake to an external file

untitled.blend (138.7 KB)

How about Roughness map?